MASS RS2 BAN!

Kodak_Ranger

omg iv been ban most i ever used was a * auto talker

Which still breaks rule number 7. Congratulations, you just answered why you were fairly banned.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah they got hiroshima-d. thats pretty funny. everyone on autoing forums is like "0mfgz0rz leik 85m xp g0n3 40m away i waina die :((("

can u tell me one of these forums lmao? i wanna see people cry and rant

I wouldnt be surprised if all the people that were hacked were autoing as thy can easily contain a keylog.

LoL that just made me think of something good...Somone makes an "autoer" that like EVERYONE WANTS...They put a simple little keylogger...and then steal all the autoer's stuff...not saying that i like keyloggers...but i could make an exception of it was put into and autobot... :wink:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

hahah they got hiroshima-d. thats pretty funny. everyone on autoing forums is like "0mfgz0rz leik 85m xp g0n3 40m away i waina die :((("
If we are on the same forums I believe he said..
i got around 85m xp banned lol

but liek i give a [cabbage]

And they werent autoing forums lol.. :lol:

Jagex are my hero...

in my opinion, this is the best update since barrows...

no more friggin ponces cheating to make money! magic tree prices will rise! so will sharks! the economy will finally repair itself, and i will be there to REAP THE BENIFITS!!! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

sry about that...

but yeah... best update since barrows.. go jagex...

siggity siggity shwa

best update since barrows..
I totaly agree whit you, but okay imo jagex is KNOWN to make [cabbage]ty updates, so this time there have finaly done somthing to make this game better

Sir Krohan- 138 - 2696 (2886)

Goals

Attack 112/120 || Strength 112/120 || Defence 112/120 || HP 114/120
Ranged 110/120 || Magic 104/120 || Prayer 103/120 || Slayer 114/120

All Skills 10127/27 || All Skills 102+ 25/27 || All skills 103+ 24/27
All Skills 10420/27 || All Skills 10513/27 || All skills 10611/27

288th to reach 85 Slayer & 144th to reach 90 Slayer

finally!

now to only ban the people who break the other 12 rules :lol:

'

and why should that happend the only thing we really care about is rule 7... oh and maybe bug abuse too.. but multi logging and stuff like that who cares?

Yay for Jagex!

And I wasn't wrongly banned! Hoooozah!

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Well if they bought a p hat and got banned then their millions are in rs. Which means more money in rs and less p hats. If only a few of them had rares then there will be less buyers(lack of autoing income), but the value of commodities will go up. A small time later we'll have a recession and then quickly after they will jump back and continue to rise as fast as before.

finally!

now to only ban the people who break the other 12 rules :lol:

'

and why should that happend the only thing we really care about is rule 7... oh and maybe bug abuse too.. but multi logging and stuff like that who cares?

pk'ers... merchanters... people who work on RS for their "employer", the list goes on

2008_121.png

Randompm1.png

praise the lord its about flipping time

I agree. Stupid auoters/botters ruin everything. Now we can have people playing again, at least for awhile. Awesome job Jagex.

I wish the idiots that had bots and got banned had their webcam running when they first find out so I can see their cheating faces go to misery :twisted:

BTW I love your sig.

35b9enp.jpg

Woot owned, but the thing is, its not the end of them. :(

Oh, certainly not, but I think the 'dragon' that are the community of autoers will spend quite a while in the infirmary :D

GO JaGeX!!! :twisted:

Moved to general, as this is not p2p specific subject.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?