How much time u spend on runescape a week?

meatbag66

All my free time,apart from when im with m8s and also like to keep that community as active as possible ihave a great bunch of m8s and love emm

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first post :D

Has anyone realised most people here are on the forums so the people who say they play one hour every second day are probally lying. I mean if you did you wouldnt even bother goin on a RUNESCAPE forum.

The best bit is the people who wanna proove they have a life "i do this, i do that" People need accept they play rune doesnt make them a geek or anything so they dont need to prove there not...

-ps about <20 hours

-G-

70 hours a week :oops: ...what can i say...its addicting :cry:
Playing 10 hours a day every day isn't very healthy you know... I rarely play 10 hours in a day, and when I do it's because it's a saturday and I have nothing better to do... usually on that day I hang with my friends.

On average, though, I would say that I play RuneScape mabye 25 hours a week maximum. Usually I get in a few hours a day during the week, and mabye 5 or more on the weekend. Some days I don't play at all.

I play about 4 days a week, ranging from 1 - 10 hours each of those days.. Depending on whether i'm going out, doing things, or if its the weekend. I don't have set days i play either.. since i go out and get wasted on random days of the week.. Muahahaha :)

Lomg! Almost every1 here is totally addicted! I only play like 3.5 hours a week, and I look at tip.it forums like 4.5 hours a week...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

This week? ZERO!!!! Well there are a couple reasons for this, and i don't wanna quit runescape, but i just took a break. And i tell you, its worth it. (My members expired during this week too, but that doesn't have that much to do with it as i'll get it back next week (hopefully as the post might take a while).

But anyway, i have much more time on my hands as a result of this, to do other important real life things.

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

too many factors come into play. school work, sports, friends, etc.

usually about 1-2 hours a night on week nights.

3-4 per day if i dont have school.

on a normal week, about 11-18 hours a week. i guess its not that bad considering there are 168 hours in a week.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

and too the people who are flamming, at the end of the day, its not your life, let them chose to do what they want to do.

^agreed, i probably play 9-10 hrs a week

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.