THANKS ELLAC. :D.

And I like my interfaces just the way they are. :o.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

But.. But.. You could save so much space :(

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

How? 99% of the time I play in fixed mode. I don't want to play in resizeable.

Hit 23M Thieving today.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Okay so you know how it says backpack and skill and stuff, you can remove that. Then you can slim your interface and lock it to remove even more unnecessary space. It would make sense to free up space since you are so insistent to play 800x600.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Ahhh! Nifty! Thanks a lot. :D.

4K469.png

25M Thieving!

3Pd5v.png

Also passed 73M Woodcutting.

4K469.png

HAVE FUN WITH AGILITY BROSKI

Not even bad

72/105

3LU8C.png

You should try going to the DG world (77, I think?) and skilling in large floors there.

• Like 1

Tg_Ibe.png

That's an idea. ^ :P.

very nice congratz on 25 mil exp in thieve, keep up the great work!!

Thanks man. :D.

You're one of those shitfkrs who brings a lurker. Goddamnit jeremiah.

Had avatar out. And nothing wrong with a lurker.

Esc > Game Settings > Hide familiar option.

Just going to casually continue skilling .. mostly thieving and woodcutting. :D.

4K469.png

Thank you Bows!! ;D.

no jeremiah don't teach me how to avoid problems let me just get mad at you for no reason.

You're mad a lot. Must be that time of the month, eh? ;).

4K469.png

So.. I have been working on firemaking. Been wanting to gain a lot of ranks/xp as fast as possible. I know firemaking isn't the best, but it's relatively cheap, afk, and I am still getting 275k/hr. (with 6% ava)

Forgot to screeny 60m firemaking.. so got this instead. :).

3SF8a.png

Depending on my willingness to stick to firemaking and my cash count, I'll keep this up to between 75-100M+ firemaking.

Yesterday was my best firemaking day so far. I managed to get 3,281,720 XP in a 24 hour period. :).

Managed to win Botanist mask and Artisan's bandana two days apart from SoF. :D.

Passed 164M Dungeoneering a couple days ago as well!

Nothing else to update about I think .. been continuing ports daily for XP missions and to get good crew members.

4K469.png

I enjoy woodcutting. :D.

3TjkX.png

Max v2.

4K469.png

Anyone got any good ideas what to do inbetween firemaking every now and then? Right now I'm only picking cactus spines every hour or so.

I'm thinking of starting to do warbands, but it often falls on times when I can't be online/asleep..

Also, if anyone would like to join me bonfiring at edge in world 48 that would be awesome. :P. (can switch to another world if need be)

4K469.png

Tried that. Everyone was cooking! Lol.

Not sure if Shantay W100 is still the bonfire world - but since you can't put chat off anymore, no way in hell am I going there.. :notalk:.

4K469.png

Might switch to that eventually. Don't think it's quite as much XP/HR as you're making it out to be though.

4K469.png

It is over 360 if you have 6% avatar. Plus it's free and you get wc xp and you don't go batshit insane from boredom.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Lol. I have plenty of stuff to do while bonfiring. :).

Charms gained in 2M firemaking XP:

Gold: 61

Green: 166

Crims: 29

Blues: 9

4K469.png

What client does have yellow edges?

It isn't the clients, it's custom taskbars/borders. I think it's only available in w8, mine personally is set to straight black.

Yup. That. :P.

62M Firemaking XP.

4K469.png