Brilliant. I'd steal the santa hat!

Made this. Trying to sell it for 6.4M.

3Z3ui.png

Decent warband evening. 71/75. (223k Mining & 121k Smithing)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Yes? :o.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Spammer. -.-.

4K469.png

I'm super lazy man! .. I also like the charms from bonfiring ..

75M Firemaking. (on page 75!)

3Z9HS.png

4K469.png

1.2B total XP. :).

3ZKir.png

4K469.png

ty =). I want to get 2b xp asap!

4K469.png

Challenge accepted

4K469.png

Guilty as charged.

Needed money..le desperate. Decided to keep my drygore long + mace off-hand.

40foT.png

4K469.png

Why the long? Long is more damage!

My bandos setup is ..

Virtus mask

Virtus top

Virtus bottom

Virtus wand

Virtus book

Virtus gloves

Demonhorn necklace

Ragefire boots (virtus boots if you have)

Trim comp

Seers (i)

Penance, Vamp, Rune accuracy switch.

Elements scrimshaw if you want.

Think that's all slots.

Switched to Jadinko Lair for now.. :o. I want some divine tears..

4K469.png

I have around 150k jade bolt tips sitting in the bank, and an offer in the ge for 10m of them. Do you want to buy all of them or should I cancel the offer?

Tg_Ibe.png

How much do you want each?

4K469.png

Good to know, thanks. Not really doing much melee training currently anyway..so meh.

Been doing BoL and flipping when online. Will be on more now that I am done work.

Will hit 80M Firemaking XP later today.

4K469.png

Can you sell me some? Is your username Schyler?

80M Firemaking.

43bfD.png

4K469.png