Alt:

3VDj0.png

3VDny.png

67M Firemaking on Jer.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Not yet !! I'll get there.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Tried that. Everyone was cooking! Lol.

Not sure if Shantay W100 is still the bonfire world - but since you can't put chat off anymore, no way in hell am I going there.. :notalk:.

You can stop public showing (filter/off):-

3WoLq.jpg

(the second one since it highlighted as a v.useful colour)

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I know you can turn it off there, but you can still see when they say it over their heads..

55 Defence & 60 Herblore on alt. Also got an effigy from Cockatrices..

Started warbanding on him as well. 69 smith and 58 mining from there.

3Ws1A.png

4K469.png

<3.

Time for some Nex. Out of monies!

4K469.png

Went for a while and didn't get any good drops again..sold a BCP to buy some more yew logs. :(.

4K469.png

lol, when i saw that pic where u got 50 def, i watched ut box and it said "137 combat", and I wasl ike "wtf... how can someone have 137cb and only 50 def?!", but then I remembered, that the max cb is 200 now :/

Lol Auror, rip old combat formula where levels meant slightly more.

Jeremy, having fun literally burning money? :P Hope you get a drop soon to fuel your addiction!

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Have fun firemaking haha

I wish I could nex, how much is needed to nex (like gp wise)

Thanks. :D. It is pretty fun.

Drygores are pretty much needed.. can get away with port gear, fury, royal, dragon boots.. Stuff that isn't really expensive.

lol, when i saw that pic where u got 50 def, i watched ut box and it said "137 combat", and I wasl ike "wtf... how can someone have 137cb and only 50 def?!", but then I remembered, that the max cb is 200 now :/

Trolololol. It's fun to be gaining levels again though. :D.

Lol Auror, rip old combat formula where levels meant slightly more.

Jeremy, having fun literally burning money? :P Hope you get a drop soon to fuel your addiction!

Yup. It is fun. Yews are very cheap gp/xp. Was trying to set some sort of weekly firemaking record, but it's hard with work and a stupid sleep schedule. I have a long weekend now though so I'll try to "burn a lot".. Lol. For sure getting 70M Firemaking later!

I will maybe go back to Nex today.. I still have yet to get a drop though.. Other than that random forum team virtus mask coinshare.. :-|.

Been trying to do my daily 3 warbands.. Sometimes I can't get all 3 in one run and then I'm either asleep or gone for the others.. Oh well.

Passed 22M Mining XP from them. :).

Getting close to making some more port armours (87 lacquer, 86 plate, 77 chi at the moment). Will probably make tops and sell them for more logs. :D. I always prioritize XP-missions though,

4K469.png

70M Firemaking.

3XfCc.png

Charms gained in 8,000,000 XP if anyone is interested in the data.

Gold: 304

Green: 745

Crims: 131

Blues: 54

Granted, I have missed a few fire spirits.

4K469.png

Yeah.. no. Don't enjoy questing .. Getting high enough defence for royal and virtus.. :D.

1,300 total. Doing some skilling.

3Xn5L.png

4K469.png

Grats on the firemaking, and good luck with it actually lol. How are you managing all the log dumping? It should be boring as hell lol

Btw, how many sets of Ports armour have you managed to make? I'm still working up to it myself but I'm wondering how long it took you to get to a full set of e.g. sea singers

Cheers!

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Yeah it does get quite boring at times. :(.

Took me a few months for my first full sets.. since then I've made a few bottoms from each I think.

70 Smithing.

3XpVf.png

4K469.png

:---) :shame: :-w :-k :notalk: :mrgreen: :-| <3: -.- :thumbsup: :thumbdown: :thumbup: O:) :-X :boohoo: :wacko: :( :ph34r: :blink: :mellow: :D :shades: :-# \:D/

4K469.png

Black dragonhide.. Finally!

3XuUG.png

No more sneaking into warband teams.. :ph34r:.

4K469.png

3XBAN.png

3XBBn.png

Thought it was 100 for the tradeable armour tops. :P.

3 more chi needed for seasinger top.

11.2m for tetsu body & dl body sold 6m overnight.

72M Firemaking. :D.

4K469.png

Wanted this quest done for the Slayer master.

3YiA4.png

4K469.png

Warbands. :). Also 72 Smithing & 62 Herblore.

3Ylus.png

Muted for saying Rswalmart.

4K469.png