Yay. Finally getting some wands. :P.

44xp0.png

My warband xp priority at the moment is Mining > Smithing > Farming. Today was 2x Farming & 1x Smithing. No mining tents at all. :o.

83M+ Firemaking XP. :).

I am ready for Divination.. I hope.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Yay. Finally getting some wands. :P.

44xp0.png

My warband xp priority at the moment is Mining > Smithing > Farming. Today was 2x Farming & 1x Smithing. No mining tents at all. :o.

83M+ Firemaking XP. :).

I am ready for Divination.. I hope.

All you need is to log in as much as you do... Lol. Share the play time please?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Contrary to popular belief, I don't play that much. I would like to try to be first to 99 divination, but seeing as updates usually hit around 6 am or so here, and that's when I am working..etc etc.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Contrary to popular belief, I don't play that much. I would like to try to be first to 99 divination, but seeing as updates usually hit around 6 am or so here, and that's when I am working..etc etc.

Midnighter too? [bleep] yeah!

... On another note - I'm popular?!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yup. :P.

And not just you .. other people say that as well. :(.

4K469.png

Contrary to popular belief, I don't play that much..

can confirm he is online at most 1/4 of my playtime

Also im #1 to 99 div

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

You wish! I will beat you there ..

85m firemaking xp

4K469.png

Contrary to popular belief, I don't play that much..

can confirm he is online at most 1/4 of my playtime

Also im #1 to 99 div

Gz on playing 96 hours a day

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

pls no maths

4K469.png

pls no maths

96 hours x 45k xp/hr = 4.32m xp... More like 288 hours for 99 divination - based off of projected xp rates if course.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

144 hours.

162705h.jpg

4K469.png

No!

1,400 on noob.

45l0w.png

4K469.png

How much pendants and gems you got?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Decided it was time to sell all this rune and slayer stuff I've had stocked for years.. Wanted the cash to buy an ascension bow, but sadly they rose a little beyond my reach for now.

45oO2.png

This is what I kept:

45F76.png

And these are my pendants I have

45I8k.png

4K469.png

That's you! ;D.

4K469.png

:)

46enw.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

Sure Stev :D

Damn big congrats on that one... I'm still over here finishing up on torva.

Thanks. :). I bought torva helm, plate, and legs as well.

4K469.png