The Back Room

stevepole

For zee win!

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Not really stereotyping, I was going by skin and hair color as well as facial shape. And such traits are local unlike those that define a stereotype. Scandinavians have a naturally pale, but hardy skin and we usually have a slight tan, north-east Europeans have a more milky white, frail skin while north Americans tend to have neutral, but untanned skin. Scandinavians tend to have brighter/blonder hair, north-east Europeans tend to have less colored hair and north Americans tend to have strongly colored, but darker hair. Scandinavians have a more pentagonal shaped faces, north-east Europeans tend to have leaner faces and north Americans tend to have rounder or more square faces.

Those aren't stereotyping because they have to do with genetics and environment rather than personality.

Now his beard however was stereotypically north American.

About half of us speak English pretty fluently, yes, but if you plan to move here, learn the damn language. Thanks to too many people asking themselves that question, only about 75% of school children speak Norwegian fluently thanks to their parents only speaking Arabic (seriously, I'm not kidding, that has actually become a very real problem here due to way too lenient immigration policies).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Hmm. I'm honsetly considering going back into youtube let's plays again. The videos, they call to meeeeeeeee.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I think my computer is possessed. It keeps playing this video entirely against my will... Forcing me to click replay... WHY GOD, WHY?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNaTmgeIWAk&feature=related

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Watching Robin Hood prince of theives starring Kevin Costner featuring Alan Rickman, Morgan Freeman and Brian Blessed.

--

I'm not too good at learning languages but I suppose that aided by immersion I could probably learn it well, Mather.

qTLQRuS.png

Nex. That video made absolutely zero sense, wasn't entertaining, and was actually pretty damn annoying. How can you watch it over and over?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Nex. That video made absolutely zero sense, wasn't entertaining, and was actually pretty damn annoying. How can you watch it over and over?

That's. My. Point.

I think it's started slowly sapping away my free will. Comedy anime will do that to you.

Welp, time to watch Gurren Lagann again.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Would be an interesting concept, except what would provide further stuff to do during the game, as blowing up most of the potential NPCs will not really help come up with things other than classic Tavern Politics during games.

Well it would start of as a 'Well...what now?' game. I was thinking of Co-opting your token system and sort of having 'A ship's hold full of stuff' resource pool.

See where that went.

I like the idea, Archi. Should probably be goal/survival/comedy based, and base building might be fairly nice. We've shown to be mildly competent non-terrestrial administrators, with the Asgard station in Space and all.

Mildly, barely, Potato, Potatoe.

You actually spent the time keeping track of all the posts? Although I'm touched you included me on that list, Archi. And.. Strangely I agree with Nex. I would have thought it was the opposite for me. .. Oh well. Maybe that explains why I've had several school spanning debates (Internall ones with myself that spanned a school day) on random topics and philosophy.

[hide]

KuAFk.png

[/hide]

Thanks to too many people asking themselves that question, only about 75% of school children speak Norwegian fluently thanks to their parents only speaking Arabic (seriously, I'm not kidding, that has actually become a very real problem here due to way too lenient immigration policies).

Its your own fault, if only you had supported the Fatherland Party like we supported the British Nationalist Party in this country, then you wouldn't have such a huge immigration problem...You would also be on the edge of European Politics...though its Norway so doesn't make huge difference there...

But anyway, multiculturalism, AWAY!

To be fair, Norway has the best quality of lie in the world.

Subtley is an purely English trait. =P

Stereotyping!!1

"A process, now often replaced by more advanced methods, for making metal printing plates by taking a mold of composed type or the like in papier-mâché or other material and then taking from this mold a cast in type metal. "

???

But yeah...read more Edmund Burke and less liberal nonsense =P

Sterotyping is part of the general bank and capital of nations, and of the ages; far superior to the value of individual reason, which is small in comparison. Sterotyping is of ready application in the emergency; it previously engages the mind in a steady course of wisdom and virtue, and does not leave the man hesitating in the moment of decision, skeptical, puzzled, and unresolved. Sterotyping renders a man's virtue his habit.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Whattttt.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Whattttt.

T̨o i͟n҉vo͟ḱe̡ the hi͏v͠e̛-m̢i͞nd̢ ́ŗèp͠resȩn҉t̸ing͜ ̸c̵h͞aos.͟

͏In͏v̵ok̵ing th̸ȩ ͠f̵eeli͟ng͘ ͞o̴f ͏cḩao͘s.͟

W̡ith͏ ̷óu̶t͞ ͢ord̷er͝.

̵T͡he̡ Nez͡pe͠r͢d͘ian hiv҉e̷-min͟d o͟f͜ c͘hao̢s.̢ ͞Za̢l͢g̀o.

H͜e̶ ̷w͟h̶o Wai͟ts͢ ͘Beh͏i̕nd͠ T҉he҉ Wal͞l.̧

ZAL̕GO͢!

On that subject I just remembered that there is a cthulu mythos style of roleplaying game, its set in the 20th century. I would love to see a dungeoneering game based off it!

Also, I have found

http://www.inkwellideas.com/roleplaying_tools/random_dungeon/

qTLQRuS.png

Nefer.. Just what. No.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

For Mather & Arch:

http://marseffect.net/

--

I've recently been attempting to create dungeon maps of fortresses and keeps and I'm having trouble with room layout, obviously a keep isn't simply a house with a lot of large rooms so a corridor through the middle wouldn't be appropriate but neither would a large hall for opening. Could somebody post their examples.

qTLQRuS.png

I sense a major disturbance in the Tavern. Whichever prankster repainted the sign as Tortuga Tavern had best fess up now.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]