The Back Room

stevepole

I'm not a fan of anime in general. Besides, I lack time to do anything with it.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Not a fan of anime either, but I do like Fairy Tail. Very little there is as exagerated as is typical for anime, and the little that is is justified or unavoidable if you want both a moving plot and realism (see near-unbeatable main character; sure it isn't exactly too probable, but it's better than having him/her suck every other battle they're in and then kick ass in the next (such as Ash in Pokémon)).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

If you didn't say that about every Anime we might be inclined to believe it...

:twss:

At this point it's about one quarter serious, three quarters trying to annoy you all.

On the note of Lei's post... Birthday in 9 days, what should I ask for?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Just ate a medium-raw steak with my bare hands in under a minute, I believe I am now a man.

No, but I'm sure you can find a few hundred other justifications in that great narcissistic mind of yours.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Just ate a medium-raw steak with my bare hands in under a minute, I believe I am now a man.

Not taking the time to enjoy masterfully cooked, high quality steak is a sign of childishness if nothing else.

Why would eating it with your bare hands make you a man? I thought it was just all the working parts that did that.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

There's gentlemanly and then there's MANLY. The effect of the latter is kind of diminished by the fact that it wasn't meat from a bear/boar/buffalo that he killed with his bare hands, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuJD1-1e-i4

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Barely Related Tangent:

I eat fries (might be known as chips across the pond) with a fork and chips (thin and flat potato crisps) with a spoon.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

No, we eat both fries and chips with our hands.

Retech, only Brits call fries chips, every one else calls them something that involves the word fry in some form, such as here we call them pommes frites, which doesn't actually mean anything in Norwegian as it's just stolen and derived from the French description pommes de terre frites which means fried apple of the earth. Funnily enough, Frenchmen call it frites françaises, literally French fries.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Well a considerable number of people here are Brits, so I did it for their benefit. :P

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Britain and the commonwealth...1/4 of the planet.

Anywho. Chips and fries refer to two quite different things, Chips refer to Steak Fries(in American Parlance) and Fries refer to Fries(in American Parlance).

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Next up on the Tavern, Food discussions at (Insert time here)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Food discussions at tea time, tea discussions at midnight and sleep habit discussion during lunch. Also stay tuned for linguistics discussions during silent prayer.[/Joke to make this post not be a complete waste of space and why am I still writing here?]

Archi, added a bit of information to the character sheet, just a tad bit of misunderstanding there.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I always assumed chips were just thicker fries which you don't get in America.

We have fries too. I prefer chips.

Of course, that system would require that you start calling crisps, crisps, instead of chips, like we do in England, freeing up the term chips to refer to fries so fries can return to it's original meaning of french fries rather than just being an umbrella term for all chips and fries, or fries and fries as you would say in America.

So in conclusion, it is all very silly and I very much enjoy a chip sandwich.

Oh boy... Anyone ever have neighbors that just screamed at eachother do loud that you can't get a good nights sleep?

Everyone, if I seem very grouchy the next time I post, now you know why.