The Back Room

stevepole

Calm ye pants ye blabbering landlubber, ain't no reason ta be brewing trouble bout ta name Tortuga Tavern. Ta name is fine and least it ain't demeaning unlike those other poor souls.

Now me mates, let's raise a glass a' rum for this fine piece a' mayhem that is ta Tortuga Tavern!

No, me spellchecker ain't even tripped once ta this post.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I don't even know what this is referencing so sorry, I don't follow.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Pirates, ye sandblasted landlubber! Pirates errywhere!

(On another note, I have acquired the Ico + Shadow of the Colossus Collection. I am [bleep]ing excited about this.)

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Cool. And no, I'm not speaking like a pirate. My idea of accents is atrocious as Nex can testify.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I sense a major disturbance in the Tavern. Whichever prankster repainted the sign as Tortuga Tavern had best fess up now.

On the one hand its nice to be included, on the other hand pulling blanket changes are annoying...like someone spontanously painting your room a different colour...

Anywho, unless it has some giant knock on effect (ie that we all start speaking gibberish and calling it pirate speak (Seriously...they were just normal people, not some mysterious class of people who went to Pirate school)) I don't see much of a problem coming out of this.

Though both I and Earth may be 'hmmm' about it.

Ultimately:

*shrugs*

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Shrug is right. Don't really mind it now that I know it's not a malicious joke played on us by someone.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

You forgot three factors there, Archi; alcohol, slang and illiteracy. So it's as legitimate a thing as ghetto English.

You forget one factor...they had all that on land too. :-|

Because there are more of other people, than there are of you?

Ergo, given adequate time, they will naturally view your profile more times than you post...unless you post compulsively and constantly.

Mather might have a point about slang. They probably had/developed some jargon related to sailing/piracy.

Or it's just funnier to think of pirates that way.

period_speech.png

Edit: Also I plan on running a game of In Spaaace! on Tuesday at 1PM US Central time, all you really need to bring is a character idea (pretty much anything that would fit on a cargo spaceship is reasonable, though it would be nice if it made a tad bit of sense working in a delivery company), but knowing the rules would make things alot easier (and if I know you are attending ahead of time it becomes easier for me to plan)

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

Righto Wyvern.

period_speech.png

I think 400 years is a slight overestimation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhZRBbUk0Cg&feature=player_detailpage

Those of an extremely nervous disposition should not watch this video as it contains elisions which some may find offensive.

Finally:

Less%20constipated%20looking%20pony.png

Looks less 'Oh God, you can't see it, but over there there is a a pony about to be made into glue'

Does look more trolly though.

Less%20constipated%20looking%20pony2.png

Looks less like a troll and more like a pony that has eaten an apple too quickly...that or a regal pony surveying her pony peasants.

Heh. I'll never understand the worlds obsession with ponies. Mostly because I have no inclination to watch the show myself.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Hehe, actually suprised myself by my volition to defend MLP, even though neither of you have gone for the 'Its terrible, don't watch it' approach.

Then again, if a person can't discuss another person's signature without provoking someone into a violent rage I don't know what the internet is coming to. :grin:

Also...On the second look over:

The original looks more like 'OH DEAR GOD SOYLENT PINK IS PONIES!'

The first one looks more like 'Oh God, I have just realised everyone around me is gay and I am in a gay bar, and I didn't think I was...Oh God, if you show me the exit I will go to church forever.'

And the last one looks more like 'He he he. Soon the Peace Moon Plans will be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Dude, the "statics" on Funnyjunk aren't really static, you can only view the picture for a few minutes before it ceases to work.

Anyways I've watched like four episodes I think in two separate sit-downs, both went equally uncomfortable.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Just got the treasure room left before I've finished my first Barrows trip. Karil prepare to be beaten die slowly from weapon poison++ as I watch.

EDIT: Damn, the poison didn't bite the first time I hit him, when I returned from the safe spot to try again he killed me. Isn't it marvelous how I managed to die at the weakest brother after killing the other five, despite me having nothing those times that I didn't have now?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Can't comment. Don't play Runescape anymore. Lack the will to do so.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Do you go the magic route or melee?

It's much cheaper to go melee if you have the gear.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.