The Back Room

stevepole

Now he's got it

He knows it can compute

THE TRUTH EXISTS BEYOND THE GAME

*Guitar riff*

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Arfg, what is that song fragment from?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Hi guys, I was cooking food earlier and a drop of boiling water splashed on my hand. I think it was the stupidest thing I have ever done. Lolz.

[/irrelevant and annoying live journal update]

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

The difference is, reaching peak data transfer rate from a harddrive is damn near impossible for anything other than file transfers, overloading it even more so.

I've always been aware that the harddrive is my computer's weak spot, but here we are talking about forcing so much out of it that loading an internet cookie took a few minutes. As a biological comparison, that's the equivalent of thinking so hard that you can't remember how to blink.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

The difference is, reaching peak data transfer rate from a harddrive is damn near impossible for anything other than file transfers, overloading it even more so.

I've always been aware that the harddrive is my computer's weak spot, but here we are talking about forcing so much out of it that loading an internet cookie took a few minutes. As a biological comparison, that's the equivalent of thinking so hard that you can't remember how to blink.

As a biological comparison it would be like spilling hot water on my hand because I happened to be strained peas, while using I was foot to open the oven, while using my other hand to grab the mitt, while trying to read Ramsay Muir's A Short History of the British Commonwealth, (Wireless Sunglasses are perhaps not the most intelligent thing I could have brought, but they are pretty handy for reading while moving) while being on the phone (Wireless headphones, blessing and a curse) to my sister who was asking me to recall a phone number that I had seen several months ago (Though had used alot during that period of time).

For reference purposes I was standing using my other foot.

The fluid dynamics of hot water were my weakspot, unfortunately. If I had had a spare hand and a chalkboard (Preferably with chalk) then it would have all been fine, but there are limits to my biological capacities.

(Also for reference purposes the phone call actually took place slightly later on, but I can't remember the pair of tunes I was listening to so...)

Oh, and I remembered how to blink.

The backroom has kind of been flooded with that stuff latetly. Not enough game stuff to talk about, just Real Life stuff.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Mmmm, simple laws of social interaction. If there is a gap then people feel its ok to talk about stuff that was never acceptable...

Also law of entropy, hence why awkward silences tend to devolve and become more awkward, since people will randomly say nonsence which makes it harder to actually develop reasonable conversations.

So basically, the longer you stop talking the more random the conversation becomes?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Since whend did they not?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Yeah, my Dad says the same thing.

Normal driving licences only apply to cars you are insured to drive, but then, if you get a 'special' licence then suddenly you have unlimited ability to drive all cars, regardless of insurence, who owns them, etc...Its call the Norwegian Licence, only open to Men who heard it from a guy in a pub/internet.

Either that or:

Mather used to be able to drive automatic cars, then learned how to drive manual cars.

Mather didn't have a licence but drove on private land/illegally.

Mather had a driving licence for his truck/van/thing, which, under Norwegian Law, was different from a car for some reason, and thus he had to take a different course to become legally capable of driving other cars.

Mather was banned from driving cars and recently had the licence reinstated. (And amazing ability given that he is only 18)

Following an email from the Driving School of Nigeria Mather inherited a Driving Licence, now he only has to send away his passport as a gesture of goodwill and then he will be able to drive.

Mather mowed down someone with a driving licence, and under Tavenite Law he looted the body and now knows how to drive...allegedly.

What seems infinately more likely is that he either passed a course, waited an allotted amount of time, or simply sent away some forms.

Quite why Mather has taken to posting his Facebook Status in the backroom is rather beyond me...Surely Tip It hasn't introduced a character limit against him, which requires he only make uninformative posts which are designed to boost the owner's self-esteem by causing anyone who is, marginally at best, interested to ask what he is wittering on about.

Similar to me saying Bam, now I will never run out of batteries every again! (Without stated that I have a battery recharger...or that I have had one for several years.)

Cool. I've barely been driving since I got my permit, not really an inclination to drive at all. But I should get on that I guess.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I should really acquire money.

*Sometime later*

I should really acquire money...But it doesn't help that I don't have money. :|

On an unrelated note...Why aren't people getting involved with the Neverending Story? It would be cool to have more people.

^-^ I likey my new signature picture!

I made it. I don't own Legend of Zelda Title, Logo or anything else Legend of Zelda.

I own the artwork.

NOBODY CAN USE IT BUT ME.

Anywho.....gotta work on my short story project.

I don't see it at all. So I can't comment.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Also, apparently browser Minecraft is incredibly laggy.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]