The Back Room

stevepole

If you nocked the teeth out of life then it'd surely be pretty boring and strange.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

What? We all said Hello...Are you saying you didn't get your Tavern Psionic Implant?

Well, if you don't take an interest then thats your own lookout. *Grumbles*

:rolleyes:

Hmm, didn't know they were out on the market yet. I'll be sure to get it installed.

4sem9i.png

Just saying but after just watching the Japanese version of Macbeth I cannot say I 'like' the Japanese language it was seriously shouty! Having said that I always like the music in Studio Ghibli films which I assume is sung in Japanese.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Everything sounds more complicated in Japanese, because the nature of the language is many short syllables.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Pretty sure that's just how their video industry does it, because it doesn't seem to likely that Japanese people actually speak that loud in day-to-day conversation.

Also kind of a mindblower, despite being near-opposites geographically, each syllable is pronounced pretty much exactly the same in Norwegian and Japanese.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

rainymood.com is pretty legit c:

Now, if we're talking of favorite bands, mine would have to be either Florence & The Machine, Frou Frou, or Poets of the Fall.

Anyway, how are you guys? (even though none of you said hello back... thanks... ._.)

GOD MY OH

FURA DOESN'T LIKE FLORENCE I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY FAN HERE

Vix you're awesoooooooooome

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Honestly I barely know the names of most bands so I can't comment on anything. I just listen to what sounds good.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Now, if we're talking of favorite bands, mine would have to be either Florence & The Machine, Frou Frou, or Poets of the Fall.

Anyway, how are you guys? (even though none of you said hello back... thanks... ._.)

GOD MY OH

NEX YOU ARE PERFECT. *brofist*

4sem9i.png

GOD MY OH

NEX YOU ARE PERFECT. *brofist*

1296630879032_40965.jpg

On a different note, I don't suppose you've watched Puella Magi?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

No, no I have not. o:

What is it?

Well...

I can't really describe it well.

Girls make a contract with a small weasel-looking thing; one wish and magical powers in exchange for fighting witches and their minions for the rest of their lives. It starts out optimistic and upbeat, three girls (only one of whom has made the contract) seeking out witches, destroying them, and trying to help their victims. Another girl, who we don't learn much about until later, confronts them several times and tries to kill the weasel thing. This continues until episode three.

Then people start dying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC49OdDoC-g

The fight scenes are fairly good too, though very stylized in most cases (most of the witches are animated in a completely different way, like moving clip art).

RIP Dawngate ;-;

So yeah, the truth* is that me and Nex have secretely been seeing each other and decided to use the Backroom to communicate with each other. We have talked about it over Steam and decided the obvious thing to do is talk about things that no one has any interest in in a public place so everyone can see. Oh we are also gonna make vague and cryptic comments to inform people about out secret liason and then act offended if people comment on it. I mean, how rude is it to comment on our private communications! DON'T BE EASEDROPPING!

*Its all lies

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Well, Fanadventures are.. Okay.. I think.. Gah.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

So yeah, the truth* is that me and Nex have secretely been seeing each other and decided to use the Backroom to communicate with each other. We have talked about it over Steam and decided the obvious thing to do is talk about things that no one has any interest in in a public place so everyone can see. Oh we are also gonna make vague and cryptic comments to inform people about out secret liason and then act offended if people comment on it. I mean, how rude is it to comment on our private communications! DON'T BE EASEDROPPING!

*Its all lies

It's true*, which reminds me, what was the faction we came up with Archi? Union, Libertines, and whatever the British were?

*What is a man? A miserable pile of lies!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

>.< I did make suggestions ITALICIZED for a reason.... Anywho, the signature pic wont stay there much longer. It's just a temp until I make a more Celeste-themed signature (as in it's going to be more me related than just this crappy one I already have)

It's true

You sure you want to tell them, I was going for the elaborate double bluff (as is my nature) =P

Union of Theocratic States of New Cather

Libetines and Freedom Lovers of Amersia

The Sixth Empire of Britonic Blood (There has, in fact, been two British Empires already)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

No, no I have not. o:

What is it?

Well...

I can't really describe it well.

Girls make a contract with a small weasel-looking thing; one wish and magical powers in exchange for fighting witches and their minions for the rest of their lives. It starts out optimistic and upbeat, three girls (only one of whom has made the contract) seeking out witches, destroying them, and trying to help their victims. Another girl, who we don't learn much about until later, confronts them several times and tries to kill the weasel thing. This continues until episode three.

Then people start dying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC49OdDoC-g

The fight scenes are fairly good too, though very stylized in most cases (most of the witches are animated in a completely different way, like moving clip art).

Daaaaaaaaaaaang. That seems intense.

4sem9i.png

The music on that video is SO unfitting.

It's the ending theme. The music for the series is pretty generally recognized as good, no J-pop or anything.

Also, for an outwardly girly anime, it really isn't. In the original TV broadcast, that ending wasn't shown until the third episode, where one of the characters is killed (which really just doesn't happen in the genre). In the final episode, one character uses the equivalent of over $18,000,000 of military ordnance, not counting thousands of miscellaneous explosives. It also takes on Lovecraftian overtones at some points, and repeatedly references the story of Faust.

RIP Dawngate ;-;