The non-adventures of Spimuncular! :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you're looking for possible skills to level to 50 next, I suggest woodcutting and fletching. Being able to chop and then fletch willow, and then maple, logs into bows is a decent way to bring in some income at lower levels.

Thank you very much for your advice. :) I'm now Woodcutting and finding it to be extremely quick compared to Mining and Smithing. I've gone from 10-26 in 40 minutes. :s

DuskEclipse, thank you very much! :D I didn't find it too hard to train, but I have carpal tunnel syndrome and my wrist was actually killing me by the time I hit 50.

You've made a great start to this game! Good luck with all your goals, and hopefully see you at a TMHT event someday? :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I really think you should dig into Farming. You'll find there's money to be had. ;)

I love the pun there. ;) I intend to, but I won't be getting membership until Saturday. Until then I have an annoying level 10 cap on all of my p2p skills, apparently. :(

Ambler, thankew! I don't think I'm doing too badly but I'm very much still learning the basics of the game. :) When I figure out what a TMHT event is, I will most certainly be there! :P

Spimuncular, first off, your leveling is stellar. Well done. :thumbsup:

I think it's far faster than anything I ever managed to do. Although, keeping up that pace might burn you out, so feel free to slow down and enjoy things like bites of Ice Cream or Cake, okay? ;)

On an alternate note however, I'm seeing a danger line that you're getting near, and that's having too many combat-related levels before you get into Dungeoneering. Even if you only Dungeoneer solo (you really don't have to group up if you don't want to) for now, get started with that skill and get Complexity 6 unlocked fast, followed by at least the first ~22 Daemonheim Floors, and ~45 to ~55 Dungeoneering Levels. (Yes, you may even have to tell the ring to reset floors a few times, for maximum exp gain.) It's something I was working at myself before I gave up on RuneScape due to Jagex messing everything up for F2P, especially with that abominable Cb Lvl 90 cap. If you manage to succeed where I have failed, the reward dungeons/items that would have come with it will be 'off the charts' in terms of usefulness to you. Heck, just go check out the Skill Advance Guides and such, and you'll see what I am talking about in regard to the matter. :geek:

~Mr. D. V. "I wonder if I may have to come in-game and lend you a mental hand?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Dungeoneering is a real fun skill once you get into it :) you'd be surprised how many people swear they hate it but end up hooked :D

Minimum levels of a few boss monsters might be a problem for you for a while (I had the same problem on my DIYer), and unlocking protect prayers fist will help immensely :)

Regardless, good luck with your goals and hope you enjoy the game!

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Heya Spim :) First, welcome to RS and Tip.It. Feel free to add me, I will gladly help you with anything you need and answer all of your questions. :D (plus, you will figure it out soon enough, I'm a pretty nice person ^^)

My username is 'Zr'. Looking foward to see you in-game soon! :D

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Greetings mortal! I am Dragonkng198, known by many in Hyt as Draggle or Jason! I am probably one of the most corrupt and evil people you will ever meet in your entire life!

Nice to meet you <3:

The blog was an interesting read, I'll be following it, and I plan to talk to you some more in Hyt when I log on!

(Side note: Please ignore the random profile post, it's very early morning, and I'm weird :P)

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

This might actually be the first blog I stick to following. It's really interesting to watch a new player develop within the game, and even more interesting is one with a personality like yours. A new player that can actually speak in a mature manner.. yes I wasn't even sure this was possible.

I especially like reading through your novelizations within each update. They keep me interested in what you have experienced, and just as interested in seeing what you will write next.

If you ever need any in-game help or advice, it's more than likely that I'll be online (during weekdays), and can lend a hand. Best of luck with your goals and ambitions! :thumbup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Heh. I don't remember my first days in RS at all.

Reading this makes me feel nostalgic when I first started playing games, lol.

I sense you becoming a pro in the future, keep up the progress!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

On an alternate note however, I'm seeing a danger line that you're getting near, and that's having too many combat-related levels before you get into Dungeoneering. Even if you only Dungeoneer solo (you really don't have to group up if you don't want to) for now, get started with that skill and get Complexity 6 unlocked fast, followed by at least the first ~22 Daemonheim Floors, and ~45 to ~55 Dungeoneering Levels. (Yes, you may even have to tell the ring to reset floors a few times, for maximum exp gain.) It's something I was working at myself before I gave up on RuneScape due to Jagex messing everything up for F2P, especially with that abominable Cb Lvl 90 cap. If you manage to succeed where I have failed, the reward dungeons/items that would have come with it will be 'off the charts' in terms of usefulness to you. Heck, just go check out the Skill Advance Guides and such, and you'll see what I am talking about in regard to the matter. :geek:

~Mr. D. V. "I wonder if I may have to come in-game and lend you a mental hand?" Devnull

Considering that she's P2P, that shouldn't be a problem.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Good luck! I hope you enjoy rs as much as I have. :)

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

The first post has been updated with Entry Four! :D

I just caught up on your Novelisations... They're well written. :thumbsup:

Now, I'm just waiting for you to break the "Fourth Wall" line. But only minorly, just enough to let things get well-explained. I wonder how your character would do outside her usual time/space existence. :P

~Mr. D. V. "I like the blog entries... Wondering how crazy things could get, though..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

:thumbup:

All that needs to be said, has been said.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Grats on joining the "Cool Coat Club"

I'm proud to be a member.

2rqn2vm.png

It's good to see the club leader speaking such inspirational words. :)

Jadinko, I'd rather not say which university I am studying at in the interest of privacy. But English Language is an enjoyable course, even if the employment prospects aren't brilliant. Oh well, I'll jump that hurdle when I get to it . . . :P

Thanks everyone for the support. The first post has been updated with Entry Five! :D