LOL, low lvl married me

Smapla

Well on monday i was smelting and smithing 1.6k iron ores into knives :shock: and so i teled to varrock and started smithing. After a while i notice a girl in steel pl8, mith helm, and an iron or steel sword following me. I'm like "uhh hello?" and she just keeps following and then once we get to the anvil again, she asks "Smithing lvl?" So i answer, 54 (don't laugh at me!) and she starts going like omg omg. I ask why, and whats wrong and she is like "ok, you're my husband." :shock: "uhh... what?" "You are my husband, and i'm your ****" "wife*" :P "uhh i didn't agree to anything..." "Lol, thats ok honey" :shock: :shock: :roll: "no, i didn't agree!"

"make me a mithril mace?"

"no..."

"plz?"

:shock: has this happened to you? its lame! they start saying that you're abusing them and this isn't an equal partnership and stuff :x

fishing.gif

What an important topic! This has never happened to me before![/sarcasm]

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Similar thing happened to me today. I was cutting willows to stock up for Wintereenmas and some "girl" named dogfood I think came up to me and said "Omg honey!" I was afk reading the forums at first and she started babbling on about stuff. When I checked I looked at what she had said. Stuff about me tricking her into being my girlfriend yesterday (Wasn't even on yesterday) then started cursing at me for not making her any armor. I forgot the rest of what she said but I just laughed, reported, and logged.

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

Well on monday i was smelting and smithing 1.6k iron ores into knives :shock: and so i teled to varrock and started smithing. After a while i notice a girl in steel pl8, mith helm, and an iron or steel sword following me. I'm like "uhh hello?" and she just keeps following and then once we get to the anvil again, she asks "Smithing lvl?" So i answer, 54 (don't laugh at me!) and she starts going like omg omg. I ask why, and whats wrong and she is like "ok, you're my husband." :shock: "uhh... what?" "You are my husband, and i'm your ****" "wife*" :P "uhh i didn't agree to anything..." "Lol, thats ok honey" :shock: :shock: :roll: "no, i didn't agree!"

"make me a mithril mace?"

"no..."

"plz?"

:shock: has this happened to you? its lame! they start saying that you're abusing them and this isn't an equal partnership and stuff :x

A ladies man I see :P

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

wow man u shoulve porked her lol....

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.