anchovie pizza the best f2p food?

purevictor

Hard to make, two bites :?

It's good, but its like swordfish, it's better then lobbies only harder to make, so everybody uses lobs.

But it is the best food. :wink:

That was a weird post...

It's like potatos with butter and cheese, though you need level 47, you almost never burn them and you don't need any fishing levels. (you just have to be level 1 to cook the potato). At that level, you can just start to cook swordfishes, and will most surely burn at least 40% of them. they heal even more than swordies even (16 vs. 14), and in just 1 bite. :wink:

If you buy the cheese, and make the butter yourself, you can get them really fast in Lumbridge, although making cheese takes too much.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

This is why everybody loves lobsters. One-bite. I love them too.

razzzza and pure-it's not worth the time to heal 6 or 4 hp more, not to mention two bites. YOu'll probably get PKed then and lose all of it.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

i think anchovie pizza only works if your a low level pure like 20- and you'd only be using trout or salmon anyway. Noones going to hit much higher than 9 anyway so you wont need to clikc really fast. So you get twice as much food as a load of salmon. :?

anchovie pizza (2*9) is the best training food, where you can peacefully eat between monsters

swordfish (14) is the best pking food, where you need to spend as little time as possible to gain maximum healing...

Lobs are used more, because you dont get all tuna... when fishing swordfish, its best to drop the tuna if you're a sole-pker, and cook it anyways if you plan on training since you got the food anyways

same goes for p2p:

pineapple pizza (2*11) vs shark(20)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

swordfish are the best f2p food imo. but with low cooking they burn a lot. lobs are more convient and still better than anchovie pizzas.

I have to agree. Since pizzas aren't 1 bite, swordies are better.

It's like potatos with butter and cheese, though you need level 47, you almost never burn them and you don't need any fishing levels. (you just have to be level 1 to cook the potato). At that level, you can just start to cook swordfishes, and will most surely burn at least 40% of them. they heal even more than swordies even (16 vs. 14), and in just 1 bite. :wink:

If you buy the cheese, and make the butter yourself, you can get them really fast in Lumbridge, although making cheese takes too much.

Well, yes, but if we are speaking strictly f2p here, then churning is out.

I'm rather partial to stews (a bit like the bank guard in the tree).

At only level 25 to cook, and healing 11 in one bite, they are the poor cook's alternative to Lobsters (heals 12, but level 40 to cook). Another advantage is that all ingredients can be obtained about two fields walk east and west of Draynor.

The need to make clay bowls, and to discard empties before picking up battle spoils is another drawback, buy they are the best way to make use of a cooking level that isn't exceptional.

For fishin/cooking progress I tend to fly fish at Lumbridge, and once on salmon as well as trout, cook eveerything and then eat, drop or sell the trout at the store, before taking a full load of salmon to bank.

i personally love swordfish on karamja. but i only get them when i'm lvling melee on lessers. then there's lobby's which a lot of people like. guaranteed to get only lobbies, and they heal a good amount. i personally like salmon. idk why, but it's quick to get, there's not much travelling, and i don't usually need to eat that much when i'm training mage or range. so personally (ill be the noob on the post) salmon rockzorz those cheap modding shovels.

Live and Learn.

This is why everybody loves lobsters. One-bite. I love them too.

razzzza and pure-it's not worth the time to heal 6 or 4 hp more, not to mention two bites. YOu'll probably get PKed then and lose all of it.

If there isnt any pkers around then you don't do you lol.