Jagex DO listen to us players

Dire_Wolf

As i am doing Domion tower Endurance mode i do this:

Wrong boss gotten, leave and repeat. (trying to get ayuni leoni and that other one).

I am asked "Are you sure you want to leave", i answer "Yes" everytime.

I then pick Endurance again and wait few seconds for the random roll.

I get wrong boss,i repeat.

So i want to suggest and provide constructive critism to you Jagex:

1) You should be able to toggle off the question if you want to leave or not. So that you musn't answer it everytime, or better yet why not allow a skip option for Endurance mode?

2) Give us a boss right away

So i think Jagex with all this Domion tower would be a bit better.

Then again...it's all lies. From my experience as a player you Jagex listen to your player base very little.

And it's not just ABOUT me, but even in groups it's not enough to get you to respond to us. I posted a suggestion thread on behalf of forum members of Tip.it (at least those who suggested), and did Jagex respond during the periode of me bumping thread? No.

And that suggestion list was very small miscanellous update suggestions. (That i thought would be best because Jagex has "alot to do").

I remember people representing Jagex saying they want to be in touch with their fanbase, clearly you have failed.

WHAT does it take for Jagex to respond back? To reply a simple "NO, we don't like that suggestion" or "No you noob" or "No"?

Misleading title.

I have had Jagex listen to me, for example they fixed the private chat going through the arrow to adjust the chatbox height...

They are just not prioritizing in your favor. And no, they just dont answer back.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

It sounds like you're resetting at every boss. The 3 monkeys like the other A bosses only appear at floors 6+. There's no benefit to resetting as you'd need to go through all first 6 fights again to get a shot at it.

2480+ total

You can't get a Class A boss until at LEAST floor 6 and even then it's rare. It's more common on floor 7+. So do not leave if you don't get it on the first floor.

And if you've killed at least 1 boss AND you get a boss you don't want to kill, just loot the rewards chest on that floor instead of going down the chain. That resets the floor without having to leave.

That means the only time you should be doing what you're doing is if you get a very annoying high-class (but not class A) boss on floor 1, which is very unlikely and only happened to me once or twice getting 500 kills.

Besides they'll probably ignore your suggestion anyway because leaving and reentering to boss hunt is "against the spirit of the game" or "against the intended purposes" or some nonsense like that. But in this case is hardly matters since half the bosses can be killed in about the same time it takes for you to leave and rejoin, and you can't get Class-A bosses before floor 6 anyways.

Keep killing until you can't kill the next boss at which point you die or reset, and you easily get all bosses killed well before reaching 500 kills. So this is completely unnecessary.

If you want to kill a specific boss, that's what freestyle is for.

But yeah, jagex is horrible for listening to their playerbase, maybe they would be a tiny bit better if you actually posted on their forums instead of this random fan site, though.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Keep killing until you can't kill the next boss at which point you die or reset, and you easily get all bosses killed well before reaching 500 kills. So this is completely unnecessary.

But yeah, jagex is horrible for listening to their playerbase, maybe they would be a tiny bit better if you actually posted on their forums instead of this random fan site, though.

At the bold bit.

Yes that is what freestyle is for unfortunately doing the various unlocks in the tower requires specific lists of bosses to be killed and these bosses can ONLY be killed in endurance or climber for it to count AND are not unlocked in freestyle until you kill them in endurance or climber. (The exception being Nomad who can be done via his special)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

At the bold bit.

Yes that is what freestyle is for unfortunately doing the various unlocks in the tower requires specific lists of bosses to be killed and these bosses can ONLY be killed in endurance or climber for it to count AND are not unlocked in freestyle until you kill them in endurance or climber. (The exception being Nomad who can be done via his special)

As it should be. I was talking about if he wanted to kill a boss for fun/experience he could use freestyle.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Thanks for help on what i should do for Nomad. I didn't realize that. I made the thread to rant about Jagex not ONLY because of this scenarion, but there are countless other areas i wish there was improvements.

If i suggest - it will only be a waste from my point of view. I don't even get a response, even if i devote time to make a great list of improvements.

Thanks for help on what i should do for Nomad. I didn't realize that. I made the thread to rant about Jagex not ONLY because of this scenarion, but there are countless other areas i wish there was improvements.

If i suggest - it will only be a waste from my point of view. I don't even get a response, even if i devote time to make a great list of improvements.

It's worth a shot.

It's a shame the only people that care about runescape are runescape players. Otherwise people would rip into jagex for their poor communication skills and they'd be forced to listen, and the game would be much better for it. And ironically, until it becomes a better game, no one is going to care enough about it being a bad one.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Just because someone doesn't post on your thread doesn't mean it wasn't read.

It doesn't mean it was read either.

Precisely, so how can you gauge whether or not it's "worth" it to write suggestions? Just write them if you want.

hzvjpwS.gif

Precisely, so how can you gauge whether or not it's "worth" it to write suggestions? Just write them if you want.

I have written suggestions, and i am ranting. And my conclusion with experience of writing suggestion is that it's in most case just waste of time.