Once-in-a-while art dump.

Star.

I dusted off my long forgotten tablet on 12/04/2012 and flexed the creative muscles today. Boy was I rusty!

This will be my personal art dump and the aim is to create at least one drawing per day.

I will treat this as my posting space because I didn't want to clutter up my blog space.

I don't expect many replies but whichever of you creative individuals look here, feel free to recommend brilliant tutorials that can help me. Currently I use Photoshop and the 1 pixel black brush. I do this with my trusty Bamboo Fun tablet. Whilst it's not the greatest, it suits my amateur needs.

They will go from bad to okay :P :

12th April 2012

[hide]

C1sYY.png

Anatomy is not my strongest suit, especial a male's anatomy. Not sure why I drew this but it has made me realise I should practice anatomy a whole lot more. I'm used to drawing females (a majority of my life drawing classes from my teen years consisted of women) so the left arm of the model came out a little feminine which led me to make the right arm chunkier. If you can see under my furious scribbles, I cocked up. I moved onto the head which I couldn't draw either and was subjected to my anger. I was ready to sketch out the rest of the drawing except I didn't fully know what this armor looked like. I rock the rune platebody and dragon platelegs in the actual game but nobody draws those because bandos is much cooler.

(It is officially 13/04/2012 here but I wanted to leave the day tomorrow free to create another sketch.)[/hide]

13th April 2012

[hide]

Original:

ZdKX0.png

Darker Lines:

BYkhR.png

So after messing on MS Paint for the 'Largest Contributer Wins' thread, I drew a head shot of a male that heavily resembles my Papa (Grandfather). I watched a video clip of my cousin's wedding that took place in India today and my Papa was on my mind. Whilst he wears a turban, two gold earrings and has one discoloured eye, this sketch does not really look like him lol. Maybe if I finish of his unshaven face and drew in his lack of teeth then it would resemble him a bit more but I kind of drew this guy a lot more 'fatter' than my grandfather really is.

It was a sketch that turned out nicely, shame I don't have the time to finish it today! I save all my Photoshop files so I will one day return to this. (And the crappy Bandos one).[/hide]

14th April 2012

[hide]

Unfortunately today I had a busy schedule and when I finally had time to sit and draw, the tablet wouldn't work! So today I present to you something I drew a few years back:

BJ72O.png

An incomplete sketch of a woman in a kimono. I had to create these paper dolls for my Art class and I scanned one in and started to make it into a character. For some reason I did not finish it, I probably got side tracked... I can see a problem with the shoulder/chest part but it's not very noticable. Her legs are crossed at the bottom, as if she is taking a step. I actually have the base image of her feet so you can see what I was going to do:

SOOEG.png

25th June 2012

[hide]

Please bear with Gyazo until imgur decides it wants to co-operate.

Did le casual man who is walking in a random direction fearlessly:

6b4e98b98c426caf7a0cbd3fa46c609c.png?1340661700

http://gyazo.com/6b4...a0cbd3fa46c609c

I found that sketch in a old sketchbook and re-did it on photoshop.

I heard duel weilding is coming to RuneScape:

d5b68c0fb36bd9988fb90b30e3b7aa4a.png?1340661675

http://gyazo.com/d5b...fb90b30e3b7aa4a

Yes, those are badly drawn Saradomin godswords.

I actually went with the new Bandos graphical rework. I never noticed it before and it is actually much better to draw than the older Bandos armour. I tried to not make it look so flat and stuck onto the body which failed at some places. A definite improvement I'd say.[/hide]

Whilst I haven't actually drawn her naked, I probably can't post her whole base image because it still looks a little revealing.[/hide]

15th April 2012

[hide]

Only had about I worked for 30 minutes to work on this sketch:

1fzdpt.png

It is a gentleman sipping on some tea as he sits in his invisible chair. There's nothing significant in the concept. I was trying out sketching from a stick man base:

okrekw.png

That looked fine proportionally at the time. Little did I know, as soon as I added in the muscle it would go a bit pear shaped:

35lgnd1.png

Feet are hard! I remember I struggled so much with them in the past. Here's an idea of how much the image changes I progress from stick man to muscle to actual person stage:

160buiv.png

I understand where I went wrong here. The perspective is off on the legs. We're looking straight ahead at the body whilst we're also looking down on the legs. We should be looking straight ahead at the legs, i.e. the right crossed knee must be higher. I'll have to redo the whole of that. I think the right arm needs to be brought in a bit more too. I think tomorrow I will correct this instead of creating something new. Also, look at that sterling tophat! That was my first ever try too.[/hide]

16th April 2012

[hide]

Much thanks to Iglw for posting Cedarseed's tutorials. I followed it for this piece.

First, my stick figure man in his ultimate fighting pose:

ulzUp.png

There are some markings here and there, I was thinking about proportions and making sure everything measured up. On top of that came the muscles and flesh:

3XkBq.png

The arms aren't perfect but thanks to that guide, they're pretty damn better than what I did yesterday. As you can see on the man's right arm, I had to redo the position because it was a little unrealistic in its previous position. Next I added the Bandos armour:

Rkuku.png

I haven't the time to finish the weapons, hands, boots and face but I'm definitely going to work on this in the future. The right shoulder is a little weird I can see but overall I am pleased :) The piece without the visual aids:

w59yP.png[/hide]

17th April 2012

[hide]

Today I have just a small update but at least I did draw :P I revisited the gentlemen sat down with a tea in hand. I didn't get to finish it off and add the clothing:

10p82mb.png

As you can see, I redid the legs as I drew the body in because I thought they were too big but now they look a little small. They look like a pretzel. But really, that guide is coming in handy. I now know where to draw muscles and where not to and I think I will perfect it soon!

Before I [rooster] up with the hands, I want to dedicate a day to them and practice so expect some hands and feet tomorrow.[/hide]

6th June 2012

[hide]

I decided to try a cartoon style today however it went horribly wrong. I present to thee, a vertically stunted man:

dvSwf.png

I should not have tried to go for the realist look unless I want to create midgets.

It's unfinished you say? I would have finished the sketch too and probably make more but this happened

5tnRY.png

And I gave up for the rest of the day because I did not save it.

Note: Don't expect anime-esque sketches in here. Trying not to do that.[/hide]

7th June 2012

[hide]

Decided to try the cartoon style once again. Then this happened:

vQ1B5.png

That was an attempt at dragon armour + dragonfire shield. I only know the armours before the graphical update so it's looking a little off. I think I will stop with the cartoon style because Photoshop does not like it :([/hide]

8th June 2012

[hide]

I couldn't let go of the cartoon style because I got an idea of what I want it to look like. But then this happened:

peXfx.png

Nothing for 09/05/2012 or 10/05/2012 as I shall be busy.[/hide]

12th June 2012

[hide]

Seen as though the tablet does not want to enable pressure sensitivity, I dabbled a bit in MS Paint for 5 mins. Made an okay base for a man:

UhsNg.png

And did the usual Bandos gig:

nN9dL.png

There was a bit of the lag when using the pen which made it hard to do any smaller bits.

Also, I seem to only do RuneScape stuff so tomorrow when Photoshop and the tablet is cooperating with me I shall do something different! (Hopefully).[/hide]

15th June 2012

[hide]

Decided to draw a woman today because everything has been dominated by males so far. I think my inexperience with drawing them shone a little with this piece though it also felt like every little thing that looks wrong just makes them look masculine. Gotta be careful when drawing them.

This is the base:

smtXW.png

More hips and less shoulders is obvious. But I left it as it is because I was adding some shoulder armour things later.

Finished (somewhat):

y6TbG.png

I went with my own interpretation of a skill cape. It's hard to make armour look like armour right of the bat but I reckon as colour comes into play sometime in the future I will be able to solve that one problem. I really wanted to colour this so I could make the cape a bit more obvious but I have no idea how to do that in Photoshop.

Tutorials I need to look at:

Hands

Feet

Colouring

I would add 'how to make clothing look natural' up there but I think I should practice that by drawing irl.[/hide]

25th June 2012

[hide]

Please bear with Gyazo until imgur decides it wants to co-operate.

Did le casual man who is walking in a random direction fearlessly:

6b4e98b98c426caf7a0cbd3fa46c609c.png?1340661700

http://gyazo.com/6b4...a0cbd3fa46c609c

I found that sketch in a old sketchbook and re-did it on photoshop.

I heard duel weilding is coming to RuneScape:

d5b68c0fb36bd9988fb90b30e3b7aa4a.png?1340661675

http://gyazo.com/d5b...fb90b30e3b7aa4a

Yes, those are badly drawn Saradomin godswords.

I actually went with the new Bandos graphical rework. I never noticed it before and it is actually much better to draw than the older Bandos armour. I tried to not make it look so flat and stuck onto the body which failed at some places. A definite improvement I'd say.[/hide]

3rd July

[hide]

Have to use Gyazo to host images again.

Decided to stray away from the RuneScape thing today. Taaadaaaa, le mama holding her bébé:

f87cacdc9dd1533ea596a11a11f7bc31.png?1341333461

http://gyazo.com/f87...596a11a11f7bc31

The legs were a [bleep]. But I dealt with it:

9e388ba98a03c2fdf1039031daa63272.png?1341333531

http://gyazo.com/9e3...1039031daa63272

And because I had time, used the pen tool in Photoshop to make clearer lineart:

5b64c3db89710d012b6d404ee90bd102.png?1341333597

http://gyazo.com/5b6...b6d404ee90bd102

Lol, the knees a bit further down than anticipated now that I've really looked at it.

I would rather use Illustrator but unfortunately I haven't got it on this laptop.

EDIT:

Just moved the knee up.

734a3babbd5129c7cdc73ed3c80b45ce.png?1341333948

http://gyazo.com/734...dc73ed3c80b45ce[/hide]

10th July

[hide]

Boy do I have an update today.

10th July 2012

On 16th April I drew this thing which I never finished:

w59yP.png

Photoshop is a pain in the arse so today I download something called Paint SAI which produces the most fantastic lineart I've seen ever. I opened up the previously drawn image and decided to revamp it.

The images are quite large so I'll use a hide tag and minimal narration.

[hide]

The base:

08FLQ.png

The sketch:

5q5Tt.png

The lineart:

1QkMy.png

The colour:

ZzMTN.png

The shade:

dU712.png[/hide]

Creating lineart in Paint SAI is epic. I have to show this again:

1QkMy.png

It's a shame the colouring isn't up to par though! If it wasn't 2:40am I'd look up some tutorial. His facial expression makes him look mad.[/hide]

11th July

[hide]

I can't draw today for some reason.

I came up with this:

H1aZo.png

Which turned to:

vmXHV.png

But I couldn't complete the lineart without royally cocking it up so I just moved onto other endeavors. Made a rather cute little Beemo avatar:

eU00F.png

And I think I will continue playing with the shading on this program. I haven't quite got it down yet:

llHSo.png

Or I'll make more sketches to colour tomorrow :D[/hide]

12th July

[hide]

Just ended up sketching some more today rather than colouring. Trying to explore angles and perspective because full on frontals are boring and not very production.

Quite a couple of pics so hide tags are necessary.

[hide]

Le girl body:

TeaAg.png

Le girl sketch:

mferA.png

Woman running:

kDzKU.png

Shepherd-commander:

JJCtK.png

Dude standing:

H9JoK.png

James Vega!:

hI1wK.png

Woman shooting:

cQ0FN.png

Woman shooting sketch:

rJjer.png

Guy sitting:

r7OwU.png

Guy sitting sketch:

tcEZ0.png

[/hide]

Not great but I'm learning. I don't really remember what the armors from Mass Effect look like but it was something like that. It goes a little iffy when it comes to sketching mainly because I'm thinking 'What the hell should I draw that's not Runescape?!'. I run out of imagination at that stage. Then I think to myself, 'let's draw Runescape stuff that is not Bandos armor' and that's a huge fail because just what is going on with the new armor? But now that I'm writing about it with my tablet packed away, I have tons of ideas hitting me in the face. Why Brain, why??? I guess I'll write down what I'm thinking of now and open up the list tomorrow.

Hint: Prepare for the sailing of the moons.[/hide]

13th July

[hide]

So kids, today we're experimenting with extreme angles!

[hide]

The body:

ravZD.png

The sketch:

GIkKj.png

The lineart:

ly5t2.png

The colour:

Uoyfm.png

[/hide]

What is lamus maximus is that I forgot to colour his eyes, colours his eyebrows, do his other arm and his nails. I can't really get my tablet out now so I'll have to finish it off later (famous last words). I'm not really getting the hang of face shading buh-buh-buh-but practice will make perfect. I am sort of getting the hang of it. Hopefully I can draw the sailing of the moons tomorrow but I did just check out a pretty good book from the library.

Oh yeah... Circles are really hard to draw![/hide]

17th July

[hide]

Super-duper humongous post! I feel like I'm finally making some progress. I know how to rid of black lines now and let me say, it makes quite a difference.

Hidetags because I have a bunch of images.

[hide]

The body:

FJSC3.png

The sketch:

DSJFb.png

The lineart:

XZ6tS.png

The colour:

YXLof.png

[/hide]

To round this image dump up nicely.

The shading with lines visible:

6GEaX.png

The shading without lines visible:

vWn6Q.png

Yeah she's supposed to be doing that bow-legged pose all teenage girls do when they cutely pose for a picture. I ended doing the lineart very thick by accident, I was zoomed in and didn't realise how it looked by the time I zoomed back out. That's what prompted me to remove it. It does make a nice difference and I think I'll be doing this in the future, eventhough I took out too much time of my life.

If anyone can tell, I've been practicing hands like I said I would. Only I don't have the evidence to back that up...[/hide]

21st July

[hide]

This... killed my hand. The scale of it got too big and I became too impatient to draw a background or surroundings. I also kept the time because I knew I worked on these for many hours but wasn't sure of the exact amount. This one took considerably longer due to having more than one character in it.

The Body

XfMA5.png

Yep, warrior, mage and ranger. I usually draw the warrior so I decided to branch out a little.

The Sketch

Yhp2R.png

I moved the mager a bit to the right. They're all wearing the newer armours (which I'm still not used to!) This, along with the body pre-sketch took a total of 1 hour 30 mins. Blimey!! The mager is wearing ahrims, the ranger is wearing dragonhide and the warrior is wearing bandos.

The Lineart

Iy7pa.png

This took... 2 hours and 10 mins. I forgot to take a screenshot pre-colouring of the lines so they aren't black.

The Colour

HR3yY.png

I didn't time the colouring and shading individually. I pretty much pulled the colours out of actual RuneScape images. It's best to use the originals. Doing the ranger's dragonhide was a bit tricky because this was my first time ever drawing that. The mage's clothes were just layers of clothes which was easy but a bit hard to represent from that angle.

The Shade

7zMrE.png

...8 hours 50 minutes to colour and shade! And then 1 hour to colour the black lineart. At the end I got sloppy because I wanted it to be over and done with. That's a total of 13 hours 30 minutes. I did not realise this was so time consuming.

The scales were rather hard to draw individually so I drew one line and copy-pasted it continuously. It's not perfect:

Lw9Pv.png

There's a wee bit of touching up to be done which will take another hour or two. If I link to the full sized image, you'd be able to zoom in at the edges where the colouring is not complete.

From afar it looks alright:

f2Bbm.png

But zoomed in:

JRJKY.png

However that's a task for a rainy day.

I'm pleased with the outcome and instead of taking up big projects like this again, I'd much rather focus on improving problem areas. My hands are good now, the feet need a tiny bit of work and faces definitely need a lot of work.

Oh, one more thing. I was experimenting with easier ways to shade at some point. At certain sections of the image you can see areas where I've airbrushed instead of colouring, then using the water tool to merge colours. Airbrushing is certainly easier but it gave it the 'embossed' feel (see mager's staff).

I can finally take a break now. [/hide]

25th July

[hide]

Just did a quick cartoon piece today because ich bin tired.

izhox.png

I was actually going to draw him handing money to a buddy with a monster laying dead in the background but it was too much effort. [/hide]

6th January 2013

[hide]

There are no progression pictures for this piece seen as though it has been complete for a few days now. I've had a little sketchbook hanging around for a few years now and I've decided to finally use it.

I first drew this in pencil then traced over using a 0.1 fine drawing pen:

e718k.png

Bigger image here:

[hide]

ehX3q.jpg

[/hide]

Quite obviously this is meant to depict two different lives. I used reference pictures for the birds I think, I've never draw one before. I didn't know what to fill the white space up with though but I'm sure I will one day revisit this and add more as inspiration comes. [/hide]

10th January

[hide]

Another pen drawing in my little book. This quite accurately shows how I feel when drawing sometimes, you have many thoughts in your head and are influenced by many things but you just can't draw it.

T4MMk.jpg

I would never have gotten those hands right had I not drawn with a pencil first. Looking at this now there are many things I wished to have done differently such as added more things in that thought bubble and fill up the white space more. [/hide]

• Like 1

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I've tried to do something similar in the past, but I've failed to get motivated each time and rarely get past the first day. :D

I'll be keeping an eye on this topic. Look forward to seeing more. :thumbup:

DEGqA.pngQtYSR.pngHY2Ll.png

The main key is usually practice, patience, and focus. I usually make a faint "skeleton" of lines and dots (joints) to make sure the anatomy is correct when I do a piece. It's been a year since I did that, and my pieces involving people (and creatures) improved dramatically with accuracy.

I like where you're going so far. Keep it up. :thumbup:

Friendly reminder to save often. =)

Decided to try drawing daily like you again and just lost and hour or so of work. ;_;

Thanks for the replies guys.

@Lokie: I've not really done the skeleton before drawing people. I kind of wing it and see where the pencil takes me but that never usually ends up well and I have to correct drawings with visual aid. I will probably try it tomorrow because I want to improve fast.

@Iglw: The motivation is hard, especially if you like to take your time drawing like I do. And LOL, I'll keep that reminder in mind whenever I open up Photoshop. I know the pain of losing your hard work :(

13/04/2012

Original:

ZdKX0.png

Darker Lines:

BYkhR.png

So after messing on MS Paint for the 'Largest Contributer Wins' thread, I drew a head shot of a male that heavily resembles my Papa (Grandfather). I watched a video clip of my cousin's wedding that took place in India today and my Papa was on my mind. Whilst he wears a turban, two gold earrings and has one discoloured eye, this sketch does not really look like him lol. Maybe if I finish of his unshaven face and drew in his lack of teeth then it would resemble him a bit more but I kind of drew this guy a lot more 'fatter' than my grandfather really is.

It was a sketch that turned out nicely, shame I don't have the time to finish it today! I save all my Photoshop files so I will one day return to this. (And the crappy Bandos one).

rc1tzc.png

Well, at least you are trying. That Papa sketch looks good. Really like a human, to say the least. Only needs some lips... Otherwise proportionally it looks fine.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Yeah, getting better at drawing includes a whole lot of effort and by creating this topic I have an obligation to try and post and draw each day.

The nose and lips are the hardest part to draw, I'll struggle to get it right. But thanks, I am pleased the proportions looked fine.

14/04/2012

Unfortunately today I had a busy schedule and when I finally had time to sit and draw, the tablet wouldn't work! So today I present to you something I drew a few years back:

BJ72O.png

An incomplete sketch of a woman in a kimono. I had to create these paper dolls for my Art class and I scanned one in and started to make it into a character. For some reason I did not finish it, I probably got side tracked... I can see a problem with the shoulder/chest part but it's not very noticable. Her legs are crossed at the bottom, as if she is taking a step. I actually have the base image of her feet so you can see what I was going to do:

SOOEG.png

Whilst I haven't actually drawn her naked, I probably can't post her whole base image because it still looks a little revealing.

rc1tzc.png

okay i think you must jump in it . draw those noses and lips. I want to see them, no matter how loopy or whatever! i get so frustrated when people say they can't do it - i had one girl at my school literally do a project of drawing (incredibly well) everyone's bodies - but without faces :shame:! of course if was painfully disguised as being artistic, but the plain fact was they weren't there because she was afraid to draw them.

i look forward to following this blog as long as you keep posting drawings :).

@Iglw: Thanks :) Tablet is still a little dodgy but it worked long enough to create something. There's issues with the sensitivity sometimes so I have to pause a lot.

@enfield: Oh don't worry, I'll definitely be trying. It's hard to look at your failures though and people normally try to ignore those aspects. However, I'll try to overcome that and bare all the ugly things. Expect to see badly drawn things in this thread! Feet, noses, mouths and head shapes usually.

15/04/2012

Only had about I worked for 30 minutes to work on this sketch:

1fzdpt.png

It is a gentleman sipping on some tea as he sits in his invisible chair. There's nothing significant in the concept. I was trying out sketching from a stick man base:

okrekw.png

That looked fine proportionally at the time. Little did I know, as soon as I added in the muscle it would go a bit pear shaped:

35lgnd1.png

Feet are hard! I remember I struggled so much with them in the past. Here's an idea of how much the image changes I progress from stick man to muscle to actual person stage:

160buiv.png

I understand where I went wrong here. The perspective is off on the legs. We're looking straight ahead at the body whilst we're also looking down on the legs. We should be looking straight ahead at the legs, i.e. the right crossed knee must be higher. I'll have to redo the whole of that. I think the right arm needs to be brought in a bit more too. I think tomorrow I will correct this instead of creating something new. Also, look at that sterling tophat! That was my first ever try too.

rc1tzc.png

You are a godsend! I think that was just the guide I needed, it put a new perspective into my drawing technique. I usually wing it in terms of muscles lol but now I gotta take the time to consider them to make a good sketch. Thanks for posting that <3:

16/04/2012

Much thanks to Iglw for posting Cedarseed's tutorials. I followed it for this piece.

First, my stick figure man in his ultimate fighting pose:

ulzUp.png

There are some markings here and there, I was thinking about proportions and making sure everything measured up. On top of that came the muscles and flesh:

3XkBq.png

The arms aren't perfect but thanks to that guide, they're pretty damn better than what I did yesterday. As you can see on the man's right arm, I had to redo the position because it was a little unrealistic in its previous position. Next I added the Bandos armour:

Rkuku.png

I haven't the time to finish the weapons, hands, boots and face but I'm definitely going to work on this in the future. The right shoulder is a little weird I can see but overall I am pleased :) The piece without the visual aids:

w59yP.png

rc1tzc.png

17/04/2012

Today I have just a small update but at least I did draw :P I revisited the gentlemen sat down with a tea in hand. I didn't get to finish it off and add the clothing:

10p82mb.png

As you can see, I redid the legs as I drew the body in because I thought they were too big but now they look a little small. They look like a pretzel. But really, that guide is coming in handy. I now know where to draw muscles and where not to and I think I will perfect it soon!

Before I [rooster] up with the hands, I want to dedicate a day to them and practice so expect some hands and feet tomorrow.

rc1tzc.png

Great to see you are finding the tutorials useful. :)

I came across this site the other day, I haven't gone through that many of the vids but figured I'd link it as well:

http://www.ctrlpaint.com/archive/

They're more on painting than drawing though.

Fell behind on my daily drawing yesterday; will need to do an extra one today to catch up. :P

There better be 5+ pages brimming with hands and feet or else...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

• 3 weeks later...

If you're having trouble with anatomy, try drawing from life any chance you get. Carry round a little book which you can just whip out at any time and get some sketches down of the people around you. You'll notice small improvements as you keep practising. :)

You've got some nice work here though, it'd be nice to see some colour stuff from you.

Achieved 99 Woodcutting on 12/06/08

• 3 weeks later...

I had to take a break because work piled up but now it's out of the way so I now have the free time to get back at this. Don't know if I can promise a 5+ of hands and feet though :P

@Fleetsy: I have this perfect sized sketchbook which would be ideal for what you suggest. I probably won't do it as daily as I do these Photoshop ones but I'll give it a try.

And I'll touch colour once I feel comfortable enough with anatomy.

06/06/2012

I decided to try a cartoon style today however it went horribly wrong. I present to thee, a vertically stunted man:

dvSwf.png

I should not have tried to go for the realist look unless I want to create midgets.

It's unfinished you say? I would have finished the sketch too and probably make more but this happened

5tnRY.png

Note: Don't expect anime-esque sketches in here. Trying not to do that.

rc1tzc.png

07/06/2012

Decided to try the cartoon style once again. Then this happened:

vQ1B5.png

That was an attempt at dragon armour + dragonfire shield. I only know the armours before the graphical update so it's looking a little off. I think I will stop with the cartoon style because Photoshop does not like it :(

rc1tzc.png

08/06/2012

I couldn't let go of the cartoon style because I got an idea of what I want it to look like. But then this happened:

peXfx.png

Nothing for 09/05/2012 or 10/05/2012 as I shall be busy.

rc1tzc.png