A theory on champ scrolls....

shadowninja

I was thinking about y some people get champ scrolls faster than others. Some say its the time of day, but jagex would have to set that time to one time zone, and that would be hard for some people..

I was fighting ghouls, thinking about what it could be, then i had an idea

Jagex said that you get challanged when you make yourself an enemy of their race. So i thought, would a ghoul think someone was more of an enemy if he/she was wearing a holy symbol, or if an earth warrior was beind attacked by water magic

So to test this out i ask for ur help. If you got a champion scroll in a short amoount of time from a monster, plz post what you were wearin and what weapon u were using. If an item u were holding seems significant, post that too. All help is appreciated, thanks.

And yes i know that there may not be a pattern, but i can hope.. :)

hmm... interesting theory although wot wud make u an enemy of the goblins or wolves, etc. it's smart but too logical... sry and i wish i could help but i hav never got a champ scroll

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

the monsters dont have clearly defined enemies though, your digging too deep jagex wouldnt do something like that, its just random. Also a Jagex mod has said that the rewards are not very good and something not to hunt for but just a break from training. So its not really worth your time.

tipitsigkk0.jpg

friend got lessor deamon one wearing full rune using dragon dagger (p) stop with the silly what your wearing makes a difference. all i can say is kill lots and randomly!! after a while you will get one

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

friend got lessor deamon one wearing full rune using dragon dagger (p) stop with the silly what your wearing makes a difference. all i can say is kill lots and randomly!! after a while you will get one

Apparently... some of yous can't comprehend what the word THEORY means. By no means was he suggesting that what you wear/weild makes a difference. He was simply asking for people to look into it to see if it does factor in.

Theres nothing silly about it. Infact, it makes perfect sense. Its just a matter of whether its actually implemented in or not.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Full rune, dragon spear (s) for Hill Giants. But i was killing over 1000 of them in a run, so i was bound to get one!

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

Alll i know is that wearing ghost robes vs zombies didn't get me a scroll after a couple thousand, and wearing regular clothes vs a goblin didn't get me a a scroll after likeee lvl 76-78 str :shock:

Full HAM vs goblins.

erm... doesnt work :(

There more or less like clue scolls

8 clues from goblins... (about 2k killed) and no challange...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined