Changed the title to reflect the fact that I plan on obtaining trim and max at the same time.

Considering working on Rank 1 Esteem and 99 Runecrafting to kill two birds with one stone as I don't have time to really hunt for champion's challenge scrolls.

Not being able to play Runescape while at work as really thrown a wrench in my plans as I work 8 hours a day, attend graduate school, and am engaged to be married in June.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

• 3 weeks later...

Mostly been logging on for Ports. 16 scrolls from having the armor sets complete, not even in the Pincers yet lolz.

Thanks to 3 construction pendants, God Statues, and Troll Invasion I'll be under 400k for 98 Construction. Also under 400k for 94 Herblore thanks to daily challenges. Should really check out those warbands if I can find the time.

Semester ends in April so grad school is kicking my ass all over the place atm.

• Like 1

65495229.png

• 2 weeks later...

~276K from 98 Construction. Think I'll use the 2 SC hammers I actually bothered collecting once I hit 98. Considering doing Construction daily challenges but 120 Mahogany toy boxes lolz.

~300K from 94 Herblore, might take a break from daily challenges and finish Rank 1 Esteem/99 Runecrafting becaue I dislike leaving Runespan. Also it would be funny to have 99 Herblore as my last 99 (assuming I cbf maxing the 2 new skills)

65495229.png

You actually should do the challenges, it usually is free exp as you get compensated for the supplies you used. On top of that you'll get a huuuge chunk of Con exp as reward for completing the challenge and a nifty spin ;D

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Did my first Construction Daily Challenge for 47K leaving me 182K from 98 Construction. Also did my daily 100 chompy kills (140 something) to put me at 1200 kills.

65495229.png

98 Construction on Sunday. 943K from 99 Construction thanks to daily challenges, feel like an idiot for not doing them before. Even though I managed to do 80 toy boxes instead of costume boxes one day. :(

I also built the highest bar and unlocked a 4th ship (The Nightmare Revenge) in Played Owned Ports. Still like 15% from unlocking Pincers lolz

65495229.png

840K from 99 Construction. Using Wisdom (2.5% bonus experience for 30 minutes) during daily construction challenges.

1400 Chompy killed. Been doing 100/day when I have the time to play.

EDIT: 1500 chompy killed. Was bored.

65495229.png

610k (50%) left for 99 Construction. Had another construction pendant which helped enormously. Also working on the new 1,000 Charm Sprite requirement (60/1,000). Figure the 5% hunter exp boost will be useful at Draconics.

65495229.png

Finished Charm Sprites:

Glaelg: 686

Tranart: 244

Slithtils: 71

88 gold, 436 crimson, 182 green, 295 blue, 56 mystic charm slices.

Also 94 Hunter :)

65495229.png

First, 1,900 chompy killed. Be nice to finally reach the halfway point, all downhill from there (well emotionally in reality it's 50% either way).

99 Construction planned for Wednesday, I'm going to delay the Tuesday Daily Challenge and complete it on Wednesday along with God Statues to finish. :D

Reached The Pincers in Player Owned Ports. Completed 1 story mission (The Missionary iirc), failed another (The Convict iirc), and sent The Occultist last night. Can't wait to have the story lines complete as that will eliminate the final Ports trimmed requirement.

65495229.png

How boring are chompies, how much attention is required, and how many can you catch in an hour?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

How boring are chompies, how much attention is required, and how many can you catch in an hour?

Boring (better than Livid though), you can sort of AFK in the traditional sense (checking screen every few seconds), I catch maybe ~100/hour. You can Youtube the efficient method that is something like ~400 kills/hour or something. Or just ask Q #

65495229.png

99 Construction, May 1st for GMT technically :P

Already 636K from 95 Hunter thanks to Troll Invasion , 2 small lamps, and a hunter challenge.

65495229.png

I've mastered 384/414 "skills" on KhanAcademy. A website designed to help people learn math which has now expanded to cover a broad variety of subjects. Since I'm a completionist my goal has been to master all 414 math skills. I currently lack Limiting reagent Stoichochemistry (1 skill), Trigonemtry/Pre-Calculus (group of skills), and Calculus (group of skills). Couldn't be bothered to start Trig/Pre-Calc today. Did like 6 hours of math every week day for 16 days. My brain is fried :(

Profile for you stalkers #

65495229.png

95 Hunter over the weekend. 2 jadinko challenges and 3 charm sprites so far. Got lucky in that Big Chinchompa spawned where I was doing the challenges a couple times. Also actually put in the effort to spend an hour or so just training #

Ports: Pincers suck :( Bought the final rudder upgrade though (8:41 voyage times now yeah #)

65495229.png

~600k from 96 Hunter and 2480 overall. Really hoping chompys are fixed soon as I'm suffering withdrawal :(

Completed 1 of the triple Storyline voyages, could have sworn the first one I sent also succeeded but guess not. 5 more to go #

65495229.png

Patch notes said chompies were fixed a while back.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Patch notes said chompies were fixed a while back.

Can't believe I missed that; I'm bad and I feel bad :(

65495229.png

2,200 chompy kills over the weekend. 50 short of the next hat (2,250) lolz

267K from 96 Hunter, because actually training is so pre-Daily Challenges

Ports: Finished 1st voyage of both storylines. Sent 2nd Quin (I think) voyage last night so hopefully that succeeded. Also only 4 scrolls short of completing all the armor sets (SS helm). Then I just need to complete all the scrimshaws lolz

65495229.png

119K from 96 Hunter. Mildly annoyed with myself for dragging it out but don't have the time to hunt Draconics (I spend 2 arctic bear pouches which is ~1 hour).

2/3 Quin voyages complete. Sent 2nd Hyi-Ju voyage last night.

65495229.png

96 Hunter and 2,300 chompy kills. Pretty much check Ports and do my daily hunter challenge. I know I'm boring :(

Failed 3rd Quin voyage, sent it again after reset. 2nd Hyi-Ju voyage completed a couple days ago. Last week unlocked Shambling Lair and rolled an Oxhead first try. Haven't seen another since the first lol

65495229.png

MOBILIZING ARMIES LOLZ

100 rank before it dies again let's go

332 Rank in MA. 69 left before I'm truly done with MA forever, have a sinking feeling that MA is dead again already though.

118K from 97 Hunter, if RS hadn't been DCing me constantly I would have 97.

Failed 3rd Quin voyage for the 3rd time with over 65% chance. Joe is sad. :( Rolled the 3rd Hyu-Ji voyage so maybe I'll get lucky with that one.

65495229.png

Failed 3rd Hyu-Ji voyage FML :(

364 MA Rank, hoping to finish 401 before everyone MA is useless for these new seeds.

65495229.png

401/401 MA Rank, finally truly done with MA (Thanks to Q for telling me when I hit 301 I wasn't done :()

Started slowly working on Artisan's Workshop, have maxed coal and ores (8K and 4K iirc) thanks to kingdom.

Hunter is progressing slowly, about 1M from 98 Hunter.

Ports: Sent 3rd scroll for SS hood last night. Looking to finish the last 2 story voyages, 3 more Oxhead, and another 10K Seafaring captain (been looking since Bowl or something).

65495229.png