TET February Calendar is up! Quoi Maintenant!?

Smavey

d party plz :cry:

The slayer tower event includes a drop party :wink: .

Don't get thier hopes up. The drop party is conditional upon the fact that everyone who attends has to drop something they got at the original Slayer Tower event. I'd prefer if more than just the TET dropped the rare drops they got.

I could bring 5 sets of full rune for an after party.... but alas, I'm not in the TET

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao at Steve.

:P Sorry, but Necro and I already made reservations and whatnot.

;) And he's not level 3. And he's not P2P.

Don't get thier hopes up. The drop party is conditional upon the fact that everyone who attends has to drop something they got at the original Slayer Tower event. I'd prefer if more than just the TET dropped the rare drops they got.

I could bring 5 sets of full rune for an after party.... but alas, I'm not in the TET

*"I;d prefer if more THAN just the TET dropped"*

You don't have to be TET to drop, thats the point of the party :P. Last Slayer Invasion, I was not in TET but I ended up dropping over 400k in stuff.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

My subtle hint of wanting to join the TET has failed!!!!

Now i'm really going to have to icon_mini_search.gif for a way in...

Well, if you manage to show some of us that you are willing to party and take responibility for hosting events, we might consider you. There's no sure-fire way to join the TET, but it'll get you off on a good start.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

im open forsaken 8)
Necromagus beat ya to it. ;)
iconlovers7ji.gif

Apparently, he didn't charish you enough.. simply stake him a phat, and look what happens:

btw* you now have a new date to the dance.

fakeforsaken6nd.png

Nice try. Unfortunately for you, romantic matters haven't been settled like this in centuries. You'll have to come up with something better than 'me smash you and take woman!'... besides I'm F2P, so I can hardly duel you :P

Oh yes it has! http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=21614

And the times of the events will be different every week! So check when the event posts are up to see the times!

*"I;d prefer if more THAN just the TET dropped"*

You don't have to be TET to drop, thats the point of the party :P. Last Slayer Invasion, I was not in TET but I ended up dropping over 400k in stuff.

whatever it is its gonna be great! i hope i can make it (Feb. 18 is my birthday) :D

how are there so many ooc members in the tet

The answer is simple. Though most people see them as a bunch of noobs they have some pretty good people in there that just like to have fun, and in the end thats all we are looking for, TET is not about having a special avatar, but about the willingness to show up, and have a good time. Most peoples best bet if they have an interest in TET is to show up to events be active on our posts, and have a good time. (of course you should be active on the rest of the forums as well)

Plus there are 2 many of them to keep away ;) (look at Honest1 Productions. It is over run by OOC)

advent-children-cloud-honest1.jpg

99 Fishing 11/12/2006 790th fisher to 99

Former Tip.it Events team leader

come on... anyone just tell me what the times are
When an event is coming, the team will post a seperate post for it. See those specific posts for the times.

*Grabs her date for the 14th* :oops:

*pokes magey towards the post again*

events on the 11th :D

(now it just scares me when you get something wrong magey)

I still need a date for the 14th anyway. :P

i might go with u im a girl btw

How about you stop having a whine about RuneScape and buy some of my steel nails for 28gp ea in the grand exchange, maybe some oak planks, and a hammer, build a bridge and get over it?

• 2 weeks later...