RuneCast and BTS Video discussion.

Drazhor

Still not interested in the slightest about the Crucible ...

Inb4theymaketheCruciblearequirementforthecompletionistcape. :unsure:

They wouldn't dare challenge the Completionist Community with such exp waste. :P

SomeJagexDeveloper: Challenge Accepted.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to love the boobs update!15cfxnp.png
LOL! Look out guys, Runescapes about to get a lot more boobier! :lol:

I really hate that I seem to be the only straight male on the internet that can't stand for this kind of crap. Armour, even robes, shouldn't have a giant "stab here" section on it for females. It's ridiculous and impractical, and it's not like men get assless chaps armour all the time either. I'm all for sexy outfits, but not in combat. That's ridiculous.

Dragoon5464.png

Got to love the boobs update!

15cfxnp.png

You could put someone's eye out with those things. :lol:

it's not like men get assless chaps armour all the time either.

SomeJagexDeveloper: Challenge Accepted.

=D>

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Got to love the boobs update!15cfxnp.png
LOL! Look out guys, Runescapes about to get a lot more boobier! :lol:

I really hate that I seem to be the only straight male on the internet that can't stand for this kind of crap. Armour, even robes, shouldn't have a giant "stab here" section on it for females. It's ridiculous and impractical, and it's not like men get assless chaps armour all the time either. I'm all for sexy outfits, but not in combat. That's ridiculous.

Same was said a few years back when they made the female avatars skinnier with thinner arms and larger breasts. Personal opinion, but female warriors that have to be functional in heavy armor using heavy weaponry will have a body type more like women that do CrossFit or other various intense forms of training:

Sandbag-Climb-300x200.jpg

which won't matter anyway since you can't make out the body when they're wearing combat gear like the modern day versions of female warriors:

1ad_47fsb_female_soldier_iraq_27sep06.jpg

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

All I could think about was "How is it possible that she hasn't fallen out of that thing?" Unless this new combat system has a feature where wardrobe malfunctions can give debuffs/stun straight male NPCs, in which case it makes perfect sense.

Though I do like the fact that it looks like we'll be getting more tiers of magic gear.

With the arrival of the Crucible update, you must achieve the following to wear a Completionist Cape:

- Wield Obliteration, Annihilation and Decimation at least once (each)

- Achieve a ranking of 5000 on the Crucible Activity highscores

- Unlock all 42 death taunts

[hide] :ohnoes: [/hide]

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Edit posted wrong place.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

With the arrival of the Crucible update, you must achieve the following to wear a Completionist Cape:

Meep.... :unsure:

I think this is fake but I hope it's not.

What is the source of this? Imagination or jmod post?

I think this is fake but I hope it's not.

What is the source of this? Imagination or jmod post?

Nah I just made it up.

But I'm quite leery of the Crucible update, pretty sure they'll be some sort of Completionist requirement pegged to it (and not just unlocking the area tracks).

6Ij0n.jpg

I doubt Crucible will have comp cape reqs.

When comp cape first came people suggested various pking based things 'missing' from it and they actively said because pking was sort of 'optional' and not related to completing the game as a whole so I would think/hope this follows the same logic.

Plus there doesn't seem to be any logical fitting requirements, a highscores rank we have never had, they are all 100% in-game things. Also we have never really had content specific unlocks. Eg Dominion weapons and such any requirements are always stuff you can take away from the content and all Crucible info seems it is very much self contained aside from the loot dropped, which is normal items anyway.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Potential for two new complementary skills to be released together.

Some new developments involving Zaros - well obviously.

Graphical updates for some old areas.

RuneScapey Olympics stuff (cheeserolling wat, resource collection).

10 Year Vet cape post-July release.

More voice acting.

And finally some stuff about opportunities for industrial attachments to Jagex where you'll be in player support and getting yelled at by raging 12 year olds.

6Ij0n.jpg

Some nice lil tidbits this week I thought but I must say the main thing I took from this video is the more I see of him the more I find myself thinking Mod Osbourne is kinda attractive XD well that and growing wonder on how much Vodka got/gets teased for that name (assuming it is her real name)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

She could be employed by them for the sole purpose of the Runecast; or could be related to one of the mods who work at Jagex or something?

Also, +1 for the Mod Osbourne attractiveness

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I should think Vodka B is one of them for hire model-type presenters that you can hire for events on contractually for longer term things. I mean she does seem good at the presenting and when asking for QAs for this one they did say 'she will be in the office next week...' kinda suggests she's in one day every fortnight just to do the video.

Wouldn't be surprised if she is used as a voice actor as well perhaps, but she obviously has the email for the purposes of runecast and by making it vodkab it seems more personal than an informal '[email protected]'

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Yeah I was just wondering that because at the start she described herself as a quest cape owner, so I was like o and checked this:

http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore/compare.ws?user1=Vodka%20B

So she's a player but she also does stuff for Jagex? And we actually know her account name whereas normal Jagex staff aren't supposed to reveal that information or something.

6Ij0n.jpg

._. Ten year cape... why must you keep going further away from my grasp... WHYYYYYYYYY??!?!??!

Nice little tidbits overall. Looking forward to more Zaros! :D

EDIT: +1 to Mod Osbourne's looks lol. He'd be able to captivate an audience I think. XD

It could easily be that jagex put out to an agency for the presenter and she happened to be an rs player and was like OMG ME WANTS can't imagine they in secret some how collected a random player to do it. Though I suppose she could've been a youtuber perhaps that lives local, I mean they do include that other guy (Who I find bloody annoying everytime it's like YOUR FACE DOES NOT NEED TO MOVE THAT MUCH and he's just stating the obvious of stuff thats already happened)

Plv6Dz6.jpg