RuneCast and BTS Video discussion.

Drazhor

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this rate we are going to have to make a tip.it party to go to runefest for the sole purpose of stalking mod osbourne...

Part of my brain is joking, another part is not.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I have 1 problem with Mod Osborne, he talks funny.

I cannot read his lips =(

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Yeah I was just wondering that because at the start she described herself as a quest cape owner, so I was like o and checked this:

http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore/compare.ws?user1=Vodka%20B

So she's a player but she also does stuff for Jagex? And we actually know her account name whereas normal Jagex staff aren't supposed to reveal that information or something.

It's possible that that account belongs to a normal player?

howlin1eeveesig.png

Zw2R2.png

Not so keen on Mod Osborne.

Someone Caption this. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Who the hell is Ability44? What is the point of him? It looks really naff to have such shoddy webcam footage in the middle of what is a pretty well produced video in general.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Love the adrenaline bar thing like how it gives you 15 seconds before it starts draining, enough time to grab drops and the mention that it will empty straight away in PvP so no power up on friend then ultimate ability people.

Also loving how ultimates spend the bar but basic and threshold do not and that you need 50% for threshold and full for ultimate.

Intrigued about how spec restore will be repurposed, is it going to be an adrenaline potion to fill the bar a bit? (Eg use ultimate at nex then sip once or twice to get bk to threshold) or boost max so ultimate leaves say 1/4 bar.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Love the adrenaline bar thing like how it gives you 15 seconds before it starts draining, enough time to grab drops and the mention that it will empty straight away in PvP so no power up on friend then ultimate ability people.

Also loving how ultimates spend the bar but basic and threshold do not and that you need 50% for threshold and full for ultimate.

Intrigued about how spec restore will be repurposed, is it going to be an adrenaline potion to fill the bar a bit? (Eg use ultimate at nex then sip once or twice to get bk to threshold) or boost max so ultimate leaves say 1/4 bar.

I think Mod Rathe said they're going to restore 25% adrenaline but have a longer cooldown time.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Interesting. Considering ultimate moves require the bar but thresholds dont, I suppose longer cooldown time is worth it.

Lets hope ultimates are balanced so that you want to use them, even though it disables threshold moves. I hope the threshold moves aren't so good that it becomes "get to threshold and never use ultimates because you can keep using thresholds". However, it appears that all abilities have a cooldown timer too (based on that video)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I get the impression ultimates will be bossing and questing tools whilst standard slyer etc you'll want to keep to thresholds so you can keep up damage.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I'm hoping its balanced so that people want to use ultimates as soon as they have a good target. So that even in slayer you want to use the ultimates.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014