Torstol Farming

Sy_Accursed

Getting bored even afking Rocktails trying to make funds for smithing and I suck at pvm so thought I'd try swapping to torstol runs, even if only once a day or something.

I recall someone having a spreadsheet thats good for working out profits and stuff, but couldn't find it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

https://docs.google....hjWjlvdnc#gid=0

via https://docs.google....UE9UWHRGU3VNQUE

With scroll of life and jujus, torstols are the best GP currently, AND they give more xp than snaps. I don't think torstols are worth it without juju, but you can check on the spreadsheet.

Also, I'm not quite sure how you can be bored AFKing rocktails. Pick anything that you do inside other than RS, and do it while at rocktails.

podv4.png

I'm bored of it because I've done it too much and kinda want to swap to something I can do, bugger off and leave for an hour or 2.

Also I think it is paul's one I'm thinking off, I know it was not Grimy's one and it had bits to plug in juju, remote farm, scroll of life, tier of green fingers etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Alright this has been driving me nuts for a while, I'm not sure where the flaw is in grimy's spread sheets i think he over values the seed returns but based on my log of ~1400 seeds with T3 aura and jujus Torstol are currently 66k profit per run and snaps are 186.5k. Without jujus and aura it goes to -320k and 57k respectively.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ajm8G9YsUDFmdEd0bGdSdHlsSjVXa09qeXFUT3NxUGc#gid=0

doesn't compare snaps/torstols, and not the most data points, but factors in actual selling price (vs. GE med) for torstols and gives a fairly good current idea of profits/long term average.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

https://docs.google....FUT3NxUGc#gid=0

doesn't compare snaps/torstols, and not the most data points, but factors in actual selling price (vs. GE med) for torstols and gives a fairly good current idea of profits/long term average.

That's nifty! Are you assuming buying the seeds then harvesting and selling a few hours later? Would be interesting to import the actual ge data and compare it with what you are selling it for and seeing how they differ. If you need some help with that, shoot me a pm.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

I compare it with what I buy the next seeds for (a rough underestimate of the instant buy price until I would do the next herb run, at which point I go for the instant buy price if they haven't bought yet). It would be cool to compare with actual med prices, runewiki has a log of medium prices right?

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png