360 vs ps3

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, this is a 360 vs ps3 thread, seeing as PC is so superior, it doesn't belong here. :thumbup:

Xbox all the way, ps3 is only good for netflix and blurays

My entire PC and game library was far less than a 360 with a decent collection of games, as you selectively read due to being a moron, I'm sure you missed it, but here it is again.

Also OP get a PC it's better.

Xbox games cost money.

My current computer was 900$ altogether and I've never played a shooter(or any game for that matter) at less than 60 fps.

Could you say you've done the same? I don't think so.

Enjoy the xbox720 for 600$ when it'll still be inferior to my machine(or most PCs for that matter)

If you don't mind answering how many games have you bought for your Xbox?

If you haven't bought 10 games since 1930 or whenever the xbox came out your opinion is useless anyway.

My machine will max anything in the next +- 5 years without a single upgrade, when Microsoft decides it's time to scam some more money the 720 will still be inferior.

This is not to mention very few games PC users actually have to buy.

PC is better whether you want to realize it or not.

and if you have a PS3 I hope you enjoy watching movies.

Read: no games

Said it nicely.

My entire PC and game library was far less than a 360 with a decent collection of games, as you selectively read due to being a moron, I'm sure you missed it, but here it is again.

Also OP get a PC it's better.

No need for name calling.

tFtfA.jpg

There is no need to bring up personal computers on this thread ever again. The discussion is closed. You may still discuss the merits of the 360 and PS3, but if PCs are mentioned even sideways this will be locked. Thank you.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Maybe if you could read. :thumbsup:

Nobody is debating it's a different experience, we're just stating that the PC gaming experience is far superior. (fact)

Again, you will spend far more on consoles than I will ever being on the PC, go on though.

If your going to suggest I read, then perhaps you should do the same.

First, I did the math again. If I had gotten a console instead of my current PC, I'd be up at least $700, probably closer to $900. The laptop it replaced is still a viable machine that could conceivably get me through school as is. It didn't require replacing. And the PC hasn't even gotten to upgrade time yet (minus the $80 or so second hard drive it now has).

Second, I brought up the point about what people want, because what gives you the best experience depends entirely on what you want to get out of said experience. You can't get a better experience out of computer if all it does is make you angry when you try to get it to work, where the console is plug and play and you never have to worry about it. This is why apple products are so popular with older people, because they've got usability down to a science like no one else (I am of course referring only to their tablets and phones here, not their computers). Anyone your going to find here probably belongs to the lucky segment of the population that is at lest semi technology literate. Most people are baffled by computers. Even people from the technology generation like myself are baffled by these mystical machines (by that I mean people my age, not me personally). They don't know how they work, and they sure don't know how to fix let along maintain then (which is why no one else will ever be allowed to use my computer). For most of the world, using a computer is a continuous exercise in frustration because they can't make them do what they want, and the computer is probably perpetually broken anyway. These people can never have a fun gaming experience on a PC, and will always prefer the console.

And also becuase I edited this in while people we're replying:

Oh, and no. People don't react well to 'I'm right your wrong so thbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt'. We are naturally programmed to defend our stance, and saying things like that forces people onto the defensive. The more you try to hammer something like that into people, the more they are going to shut down and stop listening to you, because we are social creatures that evolved to interact a certain way, and proving we are dominate takes precedence to being right. You can't get any place in an argument if you challenge dominance like that.

I agree with Randox, I think she hit the nail on the head, as they say.

This.

Argument over tbh. Randox wins.

EDIT: I had some other things to say, but in light of the mod posts and actions that happened between when I hit the reply button and when I posted, they're better left unsaid. Most of them in response to posts worthy of deletion. (I say this because the posts were deleted.)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

For OP, the reasons to buy a 360 are their exclusive games and (apparently) better multiplayer experience. Which you will need to pay for.

Are those exclusive games (halo) and more engaging online experience worth getting a 360 for? That's what you need to decide.

At any rate, since the last 15 minutes of posts have been deleted because they seem to revolve around a troll, could a mod please lock this topic?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Well, there really can't be any discussion in the form of 360 vs PS3.

If you want multiplayer games and microsoft exclusives (mainly shooters) and a thriving online community or Kinect, get a X360.

If you like Sony exclusives, which are numerous and come in every possible genre and you like the funky Japanese stuff, get a PS3.

If you already have the X360 and you have the money to afford a PS3 and games for it, by all means, go for it. But that means that you should concentrate on Sony exclusives, since other's might be better on the X360. But then again, as stated, the Sony exclusive library is huge and suits every possible taste with many very unique games.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I love it when I reply to stuff that gets deleted XD

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Spend a little extra (keyword here being little) and get a completely 110% superior gaming experience, yeah doesn't sound worth it.

Also, my PC+game collection is half of the cost of a 360/ps3 with the same game library would be, just sayin'.

Edit: PC is far superior

PC is far superior in terms of expenses. I definitely agree :lol:

So far in this thread all PC gamers use for their argument is "PC gaming is superior" and repeating it over and over.

The fact is it's not. It's a different experience altogether.

I gave you several reasons why I think PC gaming is superior, and all you responded with was some crap about display response time and untrue cost claims.

There is no need to bring up personal computers on this thread ever again. The discussion is closed. You may still discuss the merits of the 360 and PS3, but if PCs are mentioned even sideways this will be locked. Thank you.

This thread actually got one additional chance. Now its locked. If people wish to discuss PC's vs consoles, then make a thread for that. This one will no longer be available for hijacking.