How to get Golden Katana

Fred_S

Why does everyone obsess over making runescape video guides on youtube rather than making a nice detailed post with all the information on it anymore? I must prefer a written guide with the occasional picture if it's of relevance than watching clips on YouTube. I wonder if by any chance it has anything to do with revenue from adverts...

• Like 1

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Why does everyone obsess over making runescape video guides on youtube rather than making a nice detailed post with all the information on it anymore? I must prefer a written guide with the occasional picture if it's of relevance than watching clips on YouTube. I wonder if by any chance it has anything to do with revenue from adverts...

Because if you make videos you can get youtube famous of course!

I'm not a fan of video guides for unnecessary things (eg most of rs) personally, but they do work for some and atleast most we see here are decently done, opposed to the other sort with low res pointless shots that show nothing spliced together with annoying automated transitions with either utter silence, really ott annoying music (opposed to just some nice elevator/lift type music to take edge off silence), voice over that's barely intelligible or voice over that rambles around and never gets to the point.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

90 days costed me 24$. So it's a bit spendy. I used my credit card so idk about other methods.

Glad this was online though. Couldn't get the flaming skull. Well I could but a 3hr back and forth drive. 6hrs worth of gas not worth a flaming skull. lol

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I can't speak for anyone else, but the point of my vanity item videos is to show people them. The commentary is just filler which would otherwise consist of only Runescape music. Been doing this since the first katana was released and am only missing the golden scythe for obvious reasons.

There is a written step-by-step guide in my video desription as well for those who like that more. :P

(Haven't made any money off my videos ever.)

If a picture can say a 1000 words, and a picture is a frame just imagine what a video can say :P

If anyone needs help or wants me to make the guide more detailed just write it here.