How to get Golden Katana

Fred_S

It's also not the beta tester item, since I am in the beta, and I don't have one.

I don't have one either, so yea. Not beta.

Doesn't prove anything seeing as a beta award would logically be given out when the beta actually starts.

Oh right, I keep losing track of beta phases and dates with different games. I need the 26th to come faster so the embargo finally drops and I can publish my preview.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

If they're handing out the Golden Katana just because people turned in the wrong card, that just feels mean and unfair to those of us who did follow the directions. <_<

Guess it's now a wait and see game. I'll just run around with my plain katana in the meantime. XD

[qfc]296-297-802-63824909[/qfc]

Theres also an exclusive costume set waiting to be earned for regular participants in our weekend beta events. There are 4 pieces to collect - one for each special event weekend. More details will be made available on the beta events forum as each event approaches.

It could be one of the 4 costume pieces...

• 3 weeks later...

And the golden katana is found.

http://www.amazon.co...iew_asin_detail

Now to loom over I'll actually get it or not.

wow. Didn't even know you could buy mems from Amazon

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

And the golden katana is found.

http://www.amazon.co...iew_asin_detail

Now to loom over I'll actually get it or not.

wow. Didn't even know you could buy mems from Amazon

Surprised me!

Interesting that you have to connect your amazon to your runescape to get it.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Ugh linking seems LAME, but the katana does look sexy...but of course it only works for Americans. Amazon.co.uk etc. don;t do this service.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Linking Amazon to rs? I might do that, though not for the Katana or SoF stuff, no idea if membs will be the same price on it compared to what I currently pay.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Ugh linking seems LAME, but the katana does look sexy...but of course it only works for Americans. Amazon.co.uk etc. don;t do this service.

You can have a .com account though while living in the uk ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

You can have a .com account though while living in the uk ;)

Yeah just pita cause I gotta make a .com account, doing the usual log-in via universal account don't let you buy.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

And tada:

katana.jpg

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Have a video up for people who want to take a closer look at it. I also explain how i got mine. (Still through amazon, but without making any fake information.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkbBb-xc1s4

Just got mine!

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101