Something i just noticed...

Guest samsamsameo

Guest samsamsameo

Go and examin the customs officer on Karmajar (sp)

I thought it was pretty funny... even though you might not, i have a norrow mind :oops:

And sorry if you count this as spam... i didnt mean to honest!

I think you are using the wrong phrase narrow minded means you are completely closed to anyone elses opinion on any given subject

yeah a better description of your mind might be "perverted"

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

guys hes not a pervert, anyone whos 10 or older knows that this could have two meanings, this examine is meant to be funny. any of you shop at hot topic? theres "my wiener does tricks" and "i love my wiener" on shirts with a picture of a dog on them, is this perverted? NO. these wouldnt get bought at all if people didnt understand that there could be a "hidden" message about a mans penis.

You strange, perverted person... Please leave?

Second that M8 :D

lyk omg pervurt!111 do u no whut m8 meens? mate! do u know what mate meens? to think that u wud mate wif someone then call dem mate after dat... jeez (sarcasm, see how when you make pointless spam posts? they are stupid.

guys hes not a pervert, anyone whos 10 or older knows that this could have two meanings, this examine is meant to be funny. any of you shop at hot topic? theres "my wiener does tricks" and "i love my wiener" on shirts with a picture of a dog on them, is this perverted? NO. these wouldnt get bought at all if people didnt understand that there could be a "hidden" message about a mans *.
I agree. What happened to having fun? Lot's of you all seem to little to no sense of humour... lighten up a little it's the internet! No need to be serious here. Seriousness is about as useless and pathetic as sarcasm on the web. The humour some of you all have is the childish "Oh, Burn!" kinda thing and you flame this guy for posting "They examine packages... :lol: " Very sad... (<< Sarcasm, eh?)

...yeah, so I've made a mission to like take a screenshot of every "True" banner I see on this forum/site. Does that make me a pervert? And since when was being a pervert ever a bad thing?

Hmmm... so what makes a pervert anyways? Some of us wouldn't be perverts if it weren't for the fact that some women tend to dress too sexy in public... Sex is in. Sex sells.

So we're perverts for admiring hot women, their bodies, and catching examines that imply that of a sexual nature...

Well... if starting a collection of the True banners makes me a pervert, I say rock on. I'll let my girlfriend know, but for some odd reason I think she might already know.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva