The End of the World

Na

If we took all these "end of the world" forecasts seriously, we should wait for it every day. Maybe I should party today, after all it might be the last day.

I bet you got that 2012 from the maya culture's calendar. It says somewhat the following: at that year (don't remember if there was an exact date, too busy to google now) the world will go "through another port" and it will lead into something big. Basically that's the message. World takes one step ahead according to them. Personally I wouldn't be too scared of their forecast.

WW3 might come in near future, tho. It has been really close few times (1962 and 2001 for example) and eventually it will start. I wrote an essay on it to my blog, shame it is in Finnish.

the exact date is may 21 2012 the day the world might end

"I don't know what weapons world war 3 will be fought with but I know world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones"-Albert Einstein

All these prediction are a load of BS. Anyone remember a few months ago this dude was posting on this forum about NESARA? lol This was supposed to be this massive world changing event and after the day got pushed back at least a dozen times it still never happened.

And then theres the Rapture, thats been predicted to happen a bazillion times too

The Mayans couldnt even predict their own demise so i dont really hold their "evidence" for the end of the world that highly :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

if osma bin laden even threatened of using nuclear warheads every country on the planet would point ther nukes at him...

to prevent a nuclear war they will take out the rotten apple... no matter what needs neccisarry.. no matter how many cavillians are killed

osma wont live for another 5 years

also we are more likley to die from somthing like on aeon flux.. 99% of the human race are killed from the "industrial virus"

thats more likley

vistame09copyhr8.png

How fortunate that I think that the Bible is nothing more than a fascinating study into primitive mythology.

Besides, I have yet to see anything where it predicts the date of the apocalypse. Even Christ said that 'the date and hour is unknown'.

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

Dont trust the Bible - it's simply a made-up story for those who can't handle the true aspects of life.

SkullyTIF.jpeg

Thanks To: Everyone for the siggies, especially Kal for the Pixel.

Currently Playing: FIFA 07, NFS: Carbon, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege II.

Dont trust the Bible - it's simply a made-up story for those who can't handle the true aspects of life.

For your opinions, maybe.

Please do not turn this into a religion vs anti-religion debate.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

if osma bin laden even threatened of using nuclear warheads every country on the planet would point ther nukes at him...

And Osama is where? Good question, even if you bombed the whole Near East, you couldn't be sure if you had killed him. He could be everywhere, even living next to you.

Another question is, where would he get nuclear warheads? Heck, if his terrorist group could actually make them in less than 5 years (assuming they started making them after the WTC) without anyone noticing, they'd need to be a bit more than a group of bearded men living with animals at "somewhere". If he threatened us with nukes, we'd probably laugh hard. Only way for him to get them is to buy or steal. First of all, he couldn't steal them. They are so well protected that some bearded men with funny clothes won't even get close to them. If he wanted to buy them, the only country that could do it is Pakistan. It would probably be noticed in notime if they tried to sell some of their nuclear weapons to somewhere.

If any country uses nukes at a real war on this century, it will be either I/Usreal or USA. Israel has acted so badly towards palestinians and other muslims that it's just a matter of time when a real war starts. HAMAS did well at last elections, so it wouldn't really surprise me if anti-Israel projects get more common. If Israel seems to be losing the war, it's either they or USA who presses the button.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Another question is, where would he get nuclear warheads? Heck, if his terrorist group could actually make them in less than 5 years First of all, he couldn't steal them. If he wanted to buy them, the only country that could do it is Pakistan. It would probably be noticed in notime if they tried to sell some of their nuclear weapons to somewhere.

You can buy them on the black market, and specifically, the red mafia. When the USSR fell, many of the criminal leaders/masterminds of organised crime in Russia rose to power from the ashes of a now powerless regime. In their hands are billions- possibly even trillions of leftover weapons from the cold war.

Infact, just about a month ago I saw a documentary on the current status of the red mafia. One portion of the show discussed a sting operation the CIA did around 1997 to catch one of the red mafia's leaders. The CIA, working undercover as people interested in purchasing weapons, eventually hit the jackpot, they were offered by the red mafia, to buy a nuclear submarine. Nukes to go along with it were offered to be purchased along with the sub. And the cost? A mere 20 Million.. with this in mind, Bin Laden's net worth is estimated at over 100 Million.

A terrorist attack involving stolen nuclear weapons is unlikely to be in the form of an actual nuclear blast.

It's far more likely that a terrorist organisation would simply use the radioactive material in conjunction with conventional explosives to produce what's known as a "dirty bomb". Basically a conventional bomb which distributes large volumes of radioactive waste over a wide area.

The advantage to this is that you don't need to have a working nuclear warhead - just the insides, or even a few spent fuel rods from a nuclear power station would do.

siganizq4.gif

Another question is, where would he get nuclear warheads? Heck, if his terrorist group could actually make them in less than 5 years First of all, he couldn't steal them. If he wanted to buy them, the only country that could do it is Pakistan. It would probably be noticed in notime if they tried to sell some of their nuclear weapons to somewhere.

You can buy them on the black market, and specifically, the red mafia. When the USSR fell, many of the criminal leaders/masterminds of organised crime in Russia rose to power from the ashes of a now powerless regime. In their hands are billions- possibly even trillions of leftover weapons from the cold war.

Infact, just about a month ago I saw a documentary on the current status of the red mafia. One portion of the show discussed a sting operation the CIA did around 1997 to catch one of the red mafia's leaders. The CIA, working undercover as people interested in purchasing weapons, eventually hit the jackpot, they were offered by the red mafia, to buy a nuclear submarine. Nukes to go along with it were offered to be purchased along with the sub. And the cost? A mere 20 Million.. with this in mind, Bin Laden's net worth is estimated at over 100 Million.

Not to mention, he is generalizing the appearance of Al Queda operatives. Not all of them are bearded Arabs. For all we know, the cave bin Laden is filming in is a backdrop set in Paris, and under his robes is a business suit. There are Americans who work for Al Queda, and most other terrorist groups blend in with locals (like the Spanish Basque separatists).

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

In their hands are billions- possibly even trillions of leftover weapons from the cold war.

Trillions of weapons? that would be at least 4000 weapons for everyone in the former USSR...

to prevent a nuclear war they will take out the rotten apple... no matter what needs neccisarry.. no matter how many cavillians are killed

Who's they by the way? The western world has a general policy of using nuclear weapons as political weapons, you can't really point a warhead at a terrorist cell. I know you see all the films about stolen nukes and stuff, but like most people have said, you don't just steal a nuclear warhead. The most they might muster is a the aforementioned dirty bomb. And besides, even that wouldn't herald the end of the world. It'll probably be some sort of virus, or a giant asteroid or something.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Who's they by the way? The western world has a general policy of using nuclear weapons as political weapons, you can't really point a warhead at a terrorist cell. I know you see all the films about stolen nukes and stuff, but like most people have said, you don't just steal a nuclear warhead. The most they might muster is a the aforementioned dirty bomb. And besides, even that wouldn't herald the end of the world. It'll probably be some sort of virus, or a giant asteroid or something.

Russia is against us.. I dont know why I quoted that lol.

screw teh bible :lol:

how can they predict the future no1 knows it

xcept for meh 8) jk

Lol omg jk.

Man, we all take you seriously. :roll:

Oh the irony.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Yeah... He's exactly right.

I'm sure he knows where/how religion originated and the whole points behind it. I mean, he was there. :roll:

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

In their hands are billions- possibly even trillions of leftover weapons from the cold war.

Trillions of weapons? that would be at least 4000 weapons for everyone in the former USSR...

I recant my statement (well that part I do) :oops: . This week i've been on about 3 hours of sleep each day, so if I say anything else stupid, well, you know why :oops: .