Personal Care/Hygeine?

DragnFly

I shower 5-7 times a week pending my work hours.

L'oreal shampoo if not head& shoulders.

Dove soap.

Axe body spray.

Shave only if I'm trying to get with a girl that's not into facial hair.

manscape 1-2 times a week.

brush my teeth atleast 2 times a day. Aim tooth gel.

cut my nails every week or so.

"excerise" in the form of lifting a bunch of crap at work and running around the building all day.

I need to cut/style my hair more often if anything. Only do that about twice a year [mohawk in may, and then i shape it in november to look "emo"]

I feel I'm a pretty clean guy for the scuzzy/grunge appearance I go for.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

SHOWER ERRYDAY

PRELL SHAMPOO AND IRISH SPRING SOAP

OLD SPICE DEODORANT, SHAVING CREAM, AND AFTERSHAVE

CREST MINT TOOTHPASTE

SOME CREST MOUTHWASH SHIT THAT WHITENS YOUR TEETH AND BURNS LIKE [bleep]

ALL CAPS ALL DAY

Um, I'm not allowed to comment on this topic with regards to showering because I started up a right argument when I said how often I showered in a similar topic a while back.

I would like to put in that I love Herbal Essences Shampoo. I used to use a Pink hair straightening one which smelled gorgeous but it's gone now so I've been trying different kinds. I also use Japanese Spa Imperial Leather shower gel because I really like the smell of that too.

As for toothpaste I've taken a strict line on it with the state of my dental hygiene. I use Sensodyne Repair & protest in the slight hope that it might help my teeth to not rot so fast. I also always use mouthwash but that's just ordinary stuff.

As for deoderant I've recently got a new Nivea roll-on which I bought because it was pretty and glass but it's actually quite good. Then on top I just use cheap 50p Tiama body spray.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Well, I went to the store to buy more body wash. And I decided to try out bars of soap again instead of body wash, simply because it's easier to get the soap foamy with a washrag and a bar of soap. And I have a feeling a bars of soap are cheaper than body wash. But they didn't have the Clean Comfort smell in bars, so I bought Extra Fresh. I haven't used it yet, but just smelling the bars of soap, it smells so good.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Um, I'm not allowed to comment on this topic with regards to showering because I started up a right argument when I said how often I showered in a similar topic a while back.

I would like to put in that I love Herbal Essences Shampoo. I used to use a Pink hair straightening one which smelled gorgeous but it's gone now so I've been trying different kinds. I also use Japanese Spa Imperial Leather shower gel because I really like the smell of that too.

As for toothpaste I've taken a strict line on it with the state of my dental hygiene. I use Sensodyne Repair & protest in the slight hope that it might help my teeth to not rot so fast. I also always use mouthwash but that's just ordinary stuff.

As for deoderant I've recently got a new Nivea roll-on which I bought because it was pretty and glass but it's actually quite good. Then on top I just use cheap 50p Tiama body spray.

Would that be that one topic I started forever ago about Abc deciding not to bathe all summer?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

How often do you usually shower?

My house doesn't have a shower, so it's a bath every other day. Having one every single day would be excessive unless I've done something to make myself very sweaty.

What sort of personal care products do you use?

I buy the own brand bath cream from my local supermarket. All soaps have generally done the same thing since Victoria was on the throne, so I don't really see the point in shelling out money for fancy, yet ultimately basic, stuff. My shampoo is Head & Shoulders for Men. I don't use conditioner because it makes my hair too light and therefore "frizzy" rather than curled. To moisturise, I use E45 creme daily. Deodorant is usually Lynx, Excite at the moment. I don't use shaving cream or aftershave, just an electric shaver after splashing the skin with hot water.

Do you exercise regularly? If so, how long/often?

I don't particularly exercise, and although my job involves lifting heavy things (elderly people) a lot, generally my job is quite sedentary. It's something I should do more of but, like everything else, it's about finding time.

Do you work out (whether at a gym or at home)?

No. I've got this thing about throwing tennis balls against the wall and catching it over and over again when I'm waiting for something. I started doing it when I played Halo: Reach between matches to keep my hand-eye coordination fresh/take my mind off the last game, but it's obviously not a workout and barely expends any energy, much less cause me to be short of breath. The fact I'm doing that while playing video games probably sums it up.

Usually twice a day. Once in the morning, and then after a workout.

What sort of personal care products do you use (shampoos, conditioners, deodorants, colognes/perfumes, hair products, soaps/bodywash, toothpaste, aftershave, etc...)?

I have two Shampoos, one for dandruff called like Clear Sport or something, then second is Bed Head moisturizing shampoo. I also have Bed Head moisturizing conditioner. My cologne is Iv Saint Laurent, I need to get a second more day-to-day cologne though. My hair paste stuff is called Sexy Hair or something, I haven't really check if that's the actual name, but it's what my old hair saloon sold, but it's almost out so I'll probably be switching here soon to what my new barbershop sells. My body was is Saint Ives. Toothpaste is Colgate. Deodorant is Old Spice sweat defense.

I used to go to the gym 5 days a weeks, but I've cut back to 4 or 3 days depending on how busy I am. Days I don't go to the gym I usually try and do something else like a bike ride or something.

Can you please use the default text color and stuff? I couldn't see your answers at all because of the text color. Anyway maybe I'll get around to actually answering these questions.

Usually twice a day. Once in the morning, and then after a workout.

What sort of personal care products do you use (shampoos, conditioners, deodorants, colognes/perfumes, hair products, soaps/bodywash, toothpaste, aftershave, etc...)?

I have two Shampoos, one for dandruff called like Clear Sport or something, then second is Bed Head moisturizing shampoo. I also have Bed Head moisturizing conditioner. My cologne is Iv Saint Laurent, I need to get a second more day-to-day cologne though. My hair paste stuff is called Sexy Hair or something, I haven't really check if that's the actual name, but it's what my old hair saloon sold, but it's almost out so I'll probably be switching here soon to what my new barbershop sells. My body was is Saint Ives. Toothpaste is Colgate. Deodorant is Old Spice sweat defense.

I used to go to the gym 5 days a weeks, but I've cut back to 4 or 3 days depending on how busy I am. Days I don't go to the gym I usually try and do something else like a bike ride or something.

Can you please use the default text color and stuff? I couldn't see your answers at all because of the text color. Anyway maybe I'll get around to actually answering these questions.

Weird, I don't know how that happened but I fixed it. Would have never notice because it appeared normal with the regular IP.Board theme.

tFtfA.jpg

You need to click the toggle editing mode thing before copying/pasting

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I shower every morning basically and sometimes jump in the shower again at the gym or after a long run or something. I'm a bit obsessed with my hair and use Toni&Guy shampoo, conditioner and wax pretty much everyday. I get pretty lazy with shaving so usually have some stubble but its not a purposeful look.

I'm slightly obsessed with having nice smelling breath and almost always have softmints or chewing gum in my pockets and I always use mouthwash.

My excercising is fairly erratic I'm generally quite fit and sometimes I'll be running 30+ miles a week, sprinting 2km on the rowing machine or out on the river, hill-walking and playing Rugby all in the same week other times I get lazy like now and run every other day and do a few push ups but apart from that nothing.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.