If you were going to die in 72 hours

Butt Snakes

Alright. You're going to die in 72 hours, from something. No matter what it is, you are in perfect physical condition, you have 50 million dollars at your disposal, and you can teleport twice (to save your final precious moments from being wasted on travel).

What do you do? If you say play RS, each minute on RS counts as an hour due to the life-draining abilities of the game

Be creative.

Honestly? Get a big party set up for myself, my family and close friends (and screw the friends I don't actually like, I'm going to die, what do I care?), and just have some fun. I'd find each of the friends that I've always wanted to speak to one last time and chat to them for a bit, and then I'd pay out some money to have a couple of people killed. :twisted:

I'd then give most of said money away, to both family and friends, and a large amount to a charity of some sort.

I'd also use the oppourtunity to visit Gordon Ramsay's restaurant (whichever one I chose), because he's always been my role model, in both cooking, and telling you that you're a bunch of ****ing donkeys!

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

Go to a hockey store, buy a brand new set of kickass pads and stuff, then rent out a rink for as long as I've got. Invite everybody I know to come play and have the most awesome hockey game ever. If I had money left over, buy a bunch of goalie stuff for my youth hockey association + donate the stuff I used.

My 'death plan' includes having my ashes scattered in a hockey rink [presumably one they're building then] so you know. (the plan is to be independently wealthy and donate money to build it with the condition it's named after me and the ashes get scattered in the concrete)

Write a note then kill myself. [bleep] you fate. You hear that? [bleep] you.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Firstly, I would give my possessions to those people I love. Next i would pay someone to start working on my grave site. (I have an elaborate burial grounds plan already written up for when I die) Then, I would buy a 96 Toyota Supra and teleport with it to Greenland. I would then spend the rest of my 72 hours with the harp seals and my car.

Bomb the Russians.

Like a boss.

I'd probably be too damn scared to do anything, or too upset to be able to enjoy doing anything really.

• 1 month later...

Experience love

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

• 2 months later...