FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!

toads_16

So I am currently at bandits training def, reading the forums, as I usually do. When I switch screens over to check up how I'm doing I am outside the house not knowing how I got there. So I look at the chat and see I have been accused of botting, see how the false accuser is still around I kindly tell him I am not botting I am just reading the forums, he continues to accuse me of botting, saying that my character is just a sophisticated bot. I do not know the first thing about bots and was just training my def up to gwd on the weekend. Angry that he 'reported' me for no reason I came to rant. Thanks.

Yeah don't worry about it.

He was either a troll (and a successful one at that, as he did get a reaction out of you) or he honestly thought you were a bot for whatever reason. Some people see a person at bandits, ivy, etc. and just automatically assume that they are botting.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Either that or they tried to crash your spot in [insert skill] and are resorting to whatever they can to try to get you to leave. I've been reported and threatened to be reported if I don't leave hunter spots. I personally find it amusing.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Yeah, don't pay it any attention. So long as you weren't botting, it's not going to affect you at all, other then making you angry :P

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

You actually got mad at him? Entertainment like this is the only reason to train in crowded places.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Sadly, a handfull of people do that now. I, myself like to cut magic trees while watching a show on Youtube, etc. and when I don't reply to something someone says to me in public, they assume I'm a bot. It's just what RS has become.

logoxoj.pngShot2thahart.png

OMG THEIR ARE STUPID PEOPLE ON THE INTERWEBS FONE THE POLIZE!

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]