Your favorite sport?

Zooey C. Deschanel

Chess.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

There's already a topic for this: http://forum.tip.it/topic/297805-favorite-sport/

Anyway,

Watching: Hockey > football > soccer > Olympics > everything else

Playing: Soccer > ultimate Frisbee > basketball > football

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Cricket Cricket Cricket

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kiting-- not just the single-line everyone thinks of, but stunt and power/traction kiting, which includes kitesurfing on water and snow. I think it's largely replaced the old style of windsurfing. I don't have the money for power kiting yet, but I've had some fun with single line trains, line laundry, and 2-line stunt kiting.