Our Beta Website Has Gone Live!

It's nice but it's a nightmare to scroll up/down...

What do you mean by that exactly? Like, how is it an issue and how does it differ from the old site?

On the bestiary pages, when scrolling down it's not smooth...it like jumps and lags. Everywhere else i've been it seems fine though.

Yeah, the bestiary is quite laggy for me now too.

An added note is that the coordinate locator tool for treasure trails is gone (or at least, the link is broken). I had to do a google search for another site's locator tool to do my clue scroll today.

You mean this? http://tip.it/runesc...ure_locator.htm

Yeah, the link to that from the treasure trails page is broken.

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

database is missing when using windows 7 and make my browser only to the right

to even see it now gotta put in full screen

As Kimberly points out this is an intentional feature to maximise the viewing area for the content you're looking at when horizontal space is limited. It was actually designed with using Windows 7+'s left/right drag features 100% in mind, so you can have more room to view your guide or whatever alongside another window.

I am not a fan of the forced bottom navbar when you are scrolling... hoping that it is possible to not let it show...

Also you have a nice html5 button at the bottom of the website linking to the validator, saying that you have errors on the page :P Then why link to it.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I am not a fan of the forced bottom navbar when you are scrolling... hoping that it is possible to not let it show...

Also you have a nice html5 button at the bottom of the website linking to the validator, saying that you have errors on the page :P Then why link to it.

It would validate.. if not for the adverts :P (that's where all those errors are from). I think the advert companies updated their code, which caused it to become invalid.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I got one more for you... "m.tip.it" seems inaccessible again, right along with "sign.tip.it"... I know you probably dread this, but I honestly have got to ask what happened to them? :huh:

~D. V. "Confused by a few damaged siggy images on the forums here..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Not sure if it's an oversight or what, but the XP table page seems to lack a link now :( Was it moved, or entirely scrapped?

Its been moved to "Skill & Data tables" in the info section. Here's a link :)

I would never think to associate the "Info" section with "Skill & Data Tables" and then know that's where the XP tables are stored :x

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png