I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...

So am at Sara right now testing ascensions and max range. It does really nice... But I'm invisible to all players. Started hopping and crashing people - They could only see my familiar. They couldn't see the text above my head but it appeared in chat. Fun night.

09144a99bb.png

It's generally accepted that drygore+abilities is faster than virtus/wand+momentum, where does ascension sit.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Actually, over the past few days I've had several people try to crash me at Sara with drygores, me using magic and momentum. They couldn't. Could be because I go with a steel titan though.

Range doesn't hit well compared to magic. With JJ there, I think I got about 20-25% of the drops, though I was on an account with 96 summoning (he had a steel titan). I was using abilities, he was momentuming.

Though, we did get 6 shards, a whisper, a murmur, a saradomin sword (which still looks like an SGS), and an armadyl crossbow. None of the drops to me (though split with me), so not added to the list. :(.

09144a99bb.png

In line with the above, Commander Zilyana has also undergone the following changes:

Commander Zilyana now becomes enraged if attacked consistently with blood spells.

Fixed a bug with Commander Zilyana not using her configured magical strength.

Tweaked Commander Zilyana's defensive values and weaknesses.

[bleep] me.

• Like 1

09144a99bb.png

Given that her weakness is water spells anyways has anyone tried using ice barrage and soul split to see if that is good enough for healing? Last time I went that's what I used and I never needed food but I don't remember if that was before the first ss nerf and the accuracy nerf.

I would imagine that in full seasingers for sure you could survive on ice barrage and soul split alone.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

They've also "fixed" her magic strength. We're headed there now, so we'll let you know.

Edit: The minions spawn times have been well over doubled, so prayer may be an issue now. Blood barrage is a bad idea, but ice barrage and soul split seems to work. We're going to try and find ways around making her enraged - such as a few blood hits followed by the odd ability or something. When she gets enraged, she hits harddd.

Ranged (ascentions) with a unicorn seems to do alright. You need the odd monkfish from a drop, but food drops handle that easily.

Edit 2: Backup food for ranged (2-5 soups) is also a good idea. She can combo hard now.

09144a99bb.png

Try ice barrage in seasingers! Prove me right! If I had seasingers I would do it myself...

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Naw, just the standard. When she gets enraged, her defense seems to stay the same but her attack sky rockets. I'm going to go there with both blood and ice barrage and see:

- How many attacks cause her to enrage. Call this number x.

- If you can do x-1 blood casts, and then a couple ice, and then continue with blood.

Will try it once I can get a set of my virtus back from PvMS. >.<

09144a99bb.png

I believe it was ambler taking all of his gear, staking away all of it and then taking forever to get his wealth back and pay off his debt. Also known as The Great Staking Addiction of 2011.

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

I believe it was ambler taking all of his gear, staking away all of it and then taking forever to get his wealth back and pay off his debt. Also known as The Great Staking Addiction of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, etc etc.

ftfy

• Like 1

Eh, we've had time to get over it. He was a good friend prior and is a good friend now. Gonna let bygones be bygones and if it happens again, well then we'll deal with it then. :).

09144a99bb.png

Eh, we've had time to get over it. He was a good friend prior and is a good friend now. Gonna let bygones be bygones and if it happens again, well then we'll deal with it then. :).

So poetic :')

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

So dual ascensions wouldn't even hit a 1 on Bandos. It took about 3 minutes to even do 1 damage, which I then hit maybe 7 times, and then he became untouchable again and had to leave.

09144a99bb.png

Like... No hits at all. I had all the minions killed from ricochet before I was able to even deal 1 damage. But a little after they all died, I was able to hit a good 7 times before range wouldn't touch him again. It was like he was invincible.

09144a99bb.png

Nope, no hardmode. I walked in, immediately got owned because it wasn't soul splitting due to not hitting. It was attacking, just no hitsplats on him and his HP remained full.

09144a99bb.png

Seems like a bug. I would report it. There's no reason for a t9 weapon to be that inaccurate on a t7.5 boss.

witchynosaur.png

I figured at first that he had a strength against range to make him invincible toward it - but little after the minions died I hit a few times for 1-2K+. Was really strange. I may try again later, but will bring magic is a backup.

09144a99bb.png

*still waiting for full length td guide*

witchynosaur.png