I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...

If dragon crossbows tank, we all know where they were coming from...

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Well, of all the times I've been down there, I've never seen anyone except my duo partner. Almost literally no one does TDs now because they don't know limbs drop like candy and sell for over 20M now. The sets my brother got while we were duoing sold for 22M each yesterday. :).

Also, void at TDs is freaking incredible! Heading back down there now for some soloinggg. Fingers crossed for a lump/slice/effigy!

Edit:

2wm9c.png

I'm getting trolled.

09144a99bb.png

I'll screenshot my drop tab when I get back on. But I'm not sure as to KPH. Have never bothered to count or keep track. I tend to AFK a lot. When the kills finish I just stand around browsing TIF or YouTube instead of luring/killing. Lol. Next time I'm down there, I'll try for an hour straight.

09144a99bb.png

Have you thought about Glacors & Automatons?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Dear God, why did you have to bring those up... :P. I was at Automatons for hours and hours each day for week trying to get the pet, using Drygore and Void killing them before their smash attack with nothing - not even the pet. I'll certainly consider it though.

09144a99bb.png

Stev: couple of questions:

1. Do you reckon using ABS over virtus be good enough? (I pretty much have everything you are wearing, barring Virtus wand and book :P)

2. What do you with Darklight against its fire shield? Backhand?

Cheers

PS Nice kills :o

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

Darklight hits at least every other hit without using melee abilities. You can see my actionbars in each of my pictures. Rotate the actionbar as you switch gear. My method is, since it's the smallest thing to click, I keep my mouse over the up/down buttons while attacking.

I'm not sure how ABS would do. TBH, after EoC, I've always just gone with what my clan mates have told me is best. I'm clueless when it comes to gear bonuses and such. When I started TDs, though, I was using chaotic staff (friends had my wands) and it wrecked. Perhaps that'd help you?

2wxpE.png

The shard... The rarest TD drop... And I've gotten 3 and still no lump/slice/effigy...

I'm in world 2 of anyone wants to join. ;). Will also be in PvMS CC.

09144a99bb.png

Thanks, I'll give ABS a try later on tonight.

tim_chenw2.png

Range/Mage probably, but I might consider Range/Melee because I have t80 weapons for both.

tim_chenw2.png

Oh look at me Mr CANT CARRY MY DROPS

>___________________________________________________________<"

• Like 2

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

You can swap bars with shift+bar number, much faster than clicking, and you can do the ability on the bar the same tick you switch to it, very helpful for dual wield 'voking at KK, I have a bar with provoke, shield, resonance, and all the ults that stop 1hit attacks, also adren pot incase resonance is on cooldown and I don't quite have ult.

Make sure you get a kalphites task if you ever do KK. ;)Oh, and you can use provoke/anticipate/freedom mid combo attacks without breaking them, and getting adrenaline back, this is awesome with natural instinct, you get pretty much max dps wih no adrenaline loss ;) thresholds

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I don't have my left hand on my keyboard. I have a separate numpad that I use for abilities and switching gear which sits to the left side of my keyboard. So, moving my hand to use shift 1-5 would take too much. :P.

09144a99bb.png

The way claws are going, it's almost more worth it to keep the prayer potions and leave the claws -.-

Unfortunate, considering Chaotic claws are superior to other Chaotic Melee weapons (especially considering it's half cost Main Hand weapon for those who despise DG lol)

tim_chenw2.png

I don't have my left hand on my keyboard. I have a separate numpad that I use for abilities and switching gear which sits to the left side of my keyboard. So, moving my hand to use shift 1-5 would take too much. :P.

Not to mention that it would also slow down your method for switching gear fast. :P I really wish I went to school for programming...

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

I never thought... I could bind my middle mouse button to my shift, and just hold my middle mouse button and keep my left hand on the secondary numpad! So, hold mbutton (which will technically be shift), press 4 on numpad for my magic, 5 for ranged. I already go as far as to even switch between anguish and torment by binding my numpad3 to the = key (see my ability bars - http://forum.tip.it/topic/318107-stevs-pvm-a-road-to-every-boss-drop/page__st__120#entry5390336). :P.

09144a99bb.png

Dear God, why did you have to bring those up... :P. I was at Automatons for hours and hours each day for week trying to get the pet, using Drygore and Void killing them before their smash attack with nothing - not even the pet. I'll certainly consider it though.

They have increased the droprate since the Warband Update... It ought to be easier to get now ;D!

And Glacor boots are fun also!

This would add another 8 drops:

Glacor:

• Steadfast Boots
  • Ragefire Boots
  • Glaiven Boots
  • Armadyl Battlestaff

Automatons:

• Pneumatic Gloves
  • Static Gloves
  • Tracker Gloves
  • Cresbot

Seems a good list to add as I want to see you rage a bit more ;D!

I myself am going to do a PvM month too!

My target would be at least the following:

[spoiler=Michelle's Target Bosses]

K'ril Tsutsaroth:

• Zamorakian Spear
  • Steam battlestaff
  • Hood of subjugation
  • Garb of subjugation
  • Boots of subjugation
  • Gloves of subjugation
  • Gown of subjugation
  • Ward of subjugation
  • Starved Ancient effigy
  • Zamorak Hilt

Commander Zilyana:

• Saradomin Sword
  • Armadyl Crossbow
  • Saradomin's Murmur
  • Saradomin's Hiss
  • Saradomin's Whisper
  • Starved Ancient effigy
  • Saradomin Hilt

Kree'arra:

• Armadyl Helmet
  • Armadyl Chestplate
  • Armadyl Chainskirt
  • Armadyl Boots
  • Armadyl Gloves
  • Armadyl Buckler
  • Starved Ancient Effigy
  • Armadyl Hilt

General Graardor:

• Bandos Helmet
  • Bandos Chestplate
  • Bandos Tassets
  • Bandos Boots
  • Bandos Gloves
  • Bandos Warshield
  • Starved Ancient effigy
  • Bandos Hilt

Glacor:

• Steadfast Boots
  • Ragefire Boots
  • Glaiven Boots
  • Armadyl Battlestaf

Automatons:

• Pneumatic Gloves
  • Static Gloves
  • Tracker Gloves
  • Cresbot

Those are the very least and I want a duplicate of each GWD drop ;D...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

I suppose. :P. I may shoot over to Automatons here and there between TD trips. I did enjoy them, just got frustrated when I couldn't get the little pet after countless hours.

If you're willing to duo, I'd very much like some company!

Edit: The only reason I've not used melee at TDs is simply because my friends had all my gear, but now that I'm using void, I'm gonna try some drygore rapiers + magic down there!

09144a99bb.png

I suppose. :P. I may shoot over to Automatons here and there between TD trips. I did enjoy them, just got frustrated when I couldn't get the little pet after countless hours.

If you're willing to duo, I'd very much like some company!

Edit: The only reason I've not used melee at TDs is simply because my friends had all my gear, but now that I'm using void, I'm gonna try some drygore rapiers + magic down there!

I would very much like to but I'm planning to start this in May for 2 weeks. Then I'll put it on hold because of Exams that I need to pass to graduate.

And till then I need to get a few more things before I can get started. For example I still haven't finished PoP as in not obtained all armour and I still miss the Chaotic Staff.

Besides, you have Drygores which I lack the funds to afford...

Account Help