I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...

When I have bills again I'll test it. :thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Y'all remember way back when I was raping TDs for a living? Lived down there, only occasionally seeing Lumbridge. Well, my brother's been doing TDs for about 12 hours (not straight) and has gotten 2 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon Limbs (which sell instantly for 20M even), and a Ruined Dragon Armour Lump. So, um, I might go relive old times. ;).

It also doesn't require me wasting time that I don't have doing 40KC.

09144a99bb.png

I feel its time to finally clear some things up about this whole dungapp thing. I've been meaning to do this for a while.

Dungapp was my first real programming project, when i started it i really barely knew anything about programming. As you might have noticed its written in game maker which is not all the professional and this was the first thing i made with just pure code and without the drag&drop functions. I started it probably about half a year after dungeoneering just for private use and it helped me a lot. I ended up making a connect function after which I found the urge to share it as having a full team with it back in the real dungeoneering days was awesome.

This was all still way before anyone knew about either of our apps so i don't think we can talk about stealing here.

When i found out I wasn't the only one it was kind of sad of course as I spent a lot of time and effort into it, but i felt that I could easily win as I had multiple extras like connect, browser client and team hs lookup. I reached my goal of 120 dg and didn't care as much anymore of course. After that the first dg nerf came: removal of keys and keyer, which removed a lot of the use of this whole thing and I lost interest.

Some things to clear up:

The youtube pm, you asked for the source code of my teammate name reader. That took a fair bit of work and I really was not at in a state of sharing with you lol.

Omars vid, yup that was sad of me. However there was a core of truth from my point of sight at least. The mean feature, connect, was the exact same as mine and certainly was made after you've seen dungapp with it. Some of my friends alerted me of that vid after which I made that comment in kinda a rush, after which they massively upvoted it lol, I was not part of that but of course did not stop them.

About the source codes at xpwaste, I have no clue what you're talking about and I'd like to see some of what was posted and who cared about dungapp back then.

I've now stopped working on dungapp for several reasons

- There is no use at all for any app after the removal of keys and keyers and the removal of guard doors with eoc. You now just split up in five directions and telly gt for emote/boss.

- Dungapp is done

- I don't dungeoneer anymore

As for you youtube message ages ago

The character recognition was 100% made by me. It's just a huge if-tree which check for individual pixels and was made manually, if you still plan on making it have fun finding someone with a "q" in his name (I ended up making an account LOL) and there is no difference at all between a "L" and "i", dungapp just checks all possibilities until it finds one listed in the hiscores however you might as well merge them as you only use it for teaming. Current one in dungapp isn't perfect as it was made by hand, I use a script to generate font if-trees now. You could grad the one from dungapp, source code is on the site, you need the free version of gamemaker 8 to open it (pro to compile/run). My if-tree generator probably wouldn't be of much use as fonts are hardcoded into gamemaker.

If you plan on extra functions, I got these to work to a certain extend:

Get uptodate map locations by scanning the minimap for side switch of the black walls.

Auto-mark bonus paths when the user hovers over recources by reading top-left text and comparing resource tier with the hs data.

I have one question for you:

I've been a windown xp user for a very long time and only found out about aero about a year ago, how do you stream colors of the screen with earo?

China called: They want their wall back ;p

Is good to finally hear from you, Skillbert.

Someone had posted, on XP-Waste, an application was was near identical to yours. The layout, the color selection, everything. This is why I was lead to believe it was you. If it wasn't sorry for the mix up.

Although DGSweeper's been in development since the same week dungeoneering was released, originally looking like this, it only started to explode in downloads around July - August of 2011. When yours made an appearance, I'm not sure. A friend had sent me a link to the YouTube video, but I don't recall the date.

I remember asking you for your character recognition method, yes. Looking back, I still have the message. =P.

I noticed that it automatically reads the usernames from the legend. What method did you use to go about doing this? I was thinking of using some basic OCR, but yours seemed to function rather well.

You can message me here or on Tip.It (Stev) or XP-Waste (Wicked). If I can get the same method you used to work, I'll be sure to credit you properly.

I was going to use the legend bitmap, create an array based on the white/off-white pixels and then search it for patterns indicating letters. Of course, this would mean I'd have to manually find them for each letter, as you said - unless I used the TTF file to do it automatically. Though, the need for it dwindled and requests were slim to none.

DGConnect was not started because of Dungapp. It was requested a lot on XP-Waste soon after DGSweeper changed from Dungeonsweeper to DGSweeper. Though, because I didn't have the resources to do it, I couldn't create it until March 12th, 2012, when @MageUK offered to host it and the scripts on Tip.It.

To get the colors off screen, use BitBlt to get a bitmap of the desired area, and then LockBits will create a buffer to get or edit the pixel data.

Ps. Friends of mine wanted to thank you for your Jad simulator. Having come across your site, and using your HSL tool for completionist capes (which I wanted to talk to you about), I showed it to a couple. =P.

09144a99bb.png

But... but... Nex... :sad:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

2s8BP.png

In under 10 kills (Dragon Limbs). I can't sell it (my rules), but they sell for 20M. :). Third one today, between the two of us.

2sa8m.png

After running to the bank, I go back and get these after another ~10 kills. :).

09144a99bb.png

Aaand, another pair of limbs, but partner got. :). I thought people were saying drops were worse?

2scYE.png

Only the ones directly to me. In total today there were 2 slice, 5 limbs, 3 claws. Not a bad day... Considering I wasn't there for 4 overloads. Limbs currently sell for 18.5M-20.5M.

09144a99bb.png

Leaves TDs to anti-crash for CC at Bandos. Anti-crashes a BCP. Decides to hop-crash. Crashes for a helm. :D. Coinshare though, so not counted. >.<

Edit: And shield.

Today: 1x Bandos Chestplate, 1x Bandos Helmet, 1x Bandos Warshield, 2x Dragon Claw, 2x Off-hand Dragon Claw, 5x Dragon Limb, 2x Ruined Dragon Armour Slice. I love PvMS. :).

09144a99bb.png

What are you doing Stev, you are getting all the drops I am not getting. STAHP!!

[bleep]ing this

Wow. You should at DFH drop from Mith Dragons to the list.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Only missing 1 Arma drop.

Do helms even exist

I know someone who personally got 3 helms in a row before, he was royally annoyed lol (since helms at the time was worth the least). Better luck next time though

And share some of the luck will you Stev? I'll trade you 4-leaf clovers for your maple syrup :P

EDIT: Do TDs not use Darklight anymore? I can't seem to see it in your inv

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

My brother was already down at TDs. I showed up (surprising him) logging in underneath him - didn't need mine. Plus, I have no idea how to get it back. I've gotten it back previously by talking to Sir Prysing, but now when I talk to him he says we've never met. =/.

09144a99bb.png