KILL COUNT INCREASES YOUR CHANCE OF GETTING A BARROWS ITEM

Leesters

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... so that means that kill count does help, but not all that much (read of the guy that got the 10k kill count twice!). And you can't say that it has no effect because it does for absolute sure give you the opportunity to get you the chance to get bolt racks.

But yeah, I've always started doing the 20-30 kc thing around when I hit my double luck streak, so I also agree with these facts. :)

there should be a good balance of KQ and time. If you take too long, you will not get an item.

Beware Type 2 error! Don't accept [garden tool] when false!!!

My clicking skills are far below average. .

Study's have show that there is a significant correlation to conclude that when one learns cabbage picking patterns (and practising them), their mean clicking lvl goes up.

Aww, no one got my AP stat jokes :( .

Beware Type 2 error! Don't accept garden tool when false!!!

My clicking skills are far below average. .

Study's have show that there is a significant correlation to conclude that when one learns cabbage picking patterns (and practising them), their mean clicking lvl goes up.

Aww, no one got my AP stat jokes :( .

When you apply the Chi-Squared analysis you find that the correlation does not add up to a standard gaussian distribution, but is more like a Maxwellian velocity distribution. :arrow: :arrow:

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

When you apply the Chi-Squared analysis you find that the correlation does not add up to a standard gaussian distribution, but is more like a Maxwellian velocity distribution. :arrow: :arrow:

and you factor in the binomial distributon of the 6 barrows brothers and their equally likely barrow drops you can determine that their is samply variability in your xbar and phat, which will lead to problems when making representative histograms to display your data

Im working on a logg right now.

Higher kill count helps alot, and It doesnt bother me much as i use guthan in tunnels.

Im on a 1:7 item to chest ratio streak right now

I randomly get btween 30 and 60 kills each time

sigsn9.jpg

and you factor in the binomial distributon of the 6 barrows brothers and their equally likely barrow drops you can determine that their is samply variability in your xbar and phat, which will lead to problems when making representative histograms to display your data

lol - good gibberish

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

sorry bro, but i doubt it was nothing more than luck on your half

i've gotten 8,000 kill count before got from 80 defense to 84 defense

want to know what i got?

120 bloods and about 3k coins =S

and i've done about 4,000 trips over 160 items recieved from chest and i see no difference in the kill count from 13 and up

want to know what i got?

and i've done about 4,000 trips over 160 items recieved from chest and i see no difference in the kill count from 13 and up

Yeah sure... :roll:

Intresting evidence Leesters I think ill start getting higher KC!

sig5235ro7.jpg

lol nice spam, and it should actually make some sense if u have taken stats

Stats to what level? i have a GCSE in it, and an A level module.

Are you trying to say it wasn't gibberish? Thats a worrying thought!

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

yea it wasnt giberish because the termonology used all related to each other part of termonology, just the part with the 6 barrows bros was put in there for no reason

btw we dont have GCSE A level where I am from we have AP, I am guessing you are british? I took stats last year and scored a 5 on my exam which is mastery of subject so i know what I am talking about when I do perform statistics, but there being little data given I just jumbled up a bunch of random stuff, and the problem is with this whole study lessters is doing is that he does not know the actual population proportion...since jagex hasnt released it

The only problem with this info is that your gains from the chest are based on a random number generator. If Jagex doesn't use kill count as a factor in their random number generator (other than you must kill the 6 brothers at least), then it IS just coincidence...

Well, statistically speaking, its a significant difference with the sample sizes and the result differential.

Since Jagex says that they use the kill count to affect the RNG on the runes and stuff, I'm betting they use it on the barrows items too. The numbers I have are whats called a "significant difference" when comparing "luck" issues. When you take Statistics 101, you'll get it.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

I've know next to nothing about statistics but I've got some supplies to do about 120 trips. I'm going to try to get 25 kc everytime. Has anyone come up with a good question that would encompas all that we seek to know from Jagex regarding kc and its affects?

I've know next to nothing about statistics but I've got some supplies to do about 120 trips. I'm going to try to get 25 kc everytime. Has anyone come up with a good question that would encompas all that we seek to know from Jagex regarding kc and its affects?

We have asked, but not recently. Rumor has it, recently that have new answers. I'd like to see the new answers.

The old answer was: The kill count helps you get better runes from the chest, but we cannot confirm if it helps you get a barrows equipment item. (I'd deleting the "adventure" "strange new land" jagex cust support lingo, ie, I'm parapraphasing)

Has anyone sent in a new kill count querry? If so, please post results.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

want to know what i got?

So your telling me you've done on average 13 trips every day since May 9, 2005!

foreverforher.gif

i get 20 kc and took me 91 trips to get verac helm and now 34 trips since an item :\

You have to kill all six brothers. If you do this, and what you speak is FACT, then you're going through a dry spell.

If you go enough (125 trips is not enough to draw conclusions) the numbers will work out in your favor.

Its not luck, folks. Its just statistics. The more ya go... yada yada yada.

(what you said to me on page one)

I kill all 6 six brothers. My first trip I got a dharok helm, then i have never gotten an item after doing 30+ trips.