John Titor: Prophet or Hoax?

flamestrike

So i just found out about this guy today. Supposily john titor posted on various public fourms that he was a time travelers from the year 2036 and that he was here to just observe. He posted pictures of his craft and the opperators manual. many people asked him questions and he seemed to answer them as soon as they came. He did this up until march 21,2001 where he posted that he was going back to his time and was never seen or heard of again. He predicted many things happening and a few of them actually ended up happening, he predicted that by 2008 the world will be in a civil war with each other, and by 2012 billions of people will have died. link: http://www.johntitor.com

dicuss.

:roll:

I don't see any sort of credible evidence to supports the idea that this guy is some supposed time traveller. Anyone can make predictions as long as they are vague and very general. Notice how most of his predictions are far off in the distance? 2008...2012... How about he predicts something that will happen tomorrow or in a week? And this whole idea about him changing the past which has affected our future which explains why his 2005 prediction didn't come true? Come on... seriously, what a load of cabbage.

He predicted many things happening and a few of them actually ended up happening

Some prophet huh?

Seriously, anyone could spew out a few hundred random predictions and have a couple come true. With a bit of thought put into it, someone halfway intelligent could get a better than 50% strike rate.

Doesn't make them any more of a "prophet" than I am a ballerina.

siganizq4.gif

People actually believe these [cabbage]?

If he was from the future where these events that he spoke of has already occured, then there's no reason for his predictions to be wrong. changing the pass...? phff, more like covering his [wagon].

image1ne5.png

Of course its a hoax. But that doesnt mean its rubbish. Ive read quite a bit about john titor and read lots up on the theories hes suggesting and its very clever and most of it is way beyond me. Whoever pretended to be him was obviously an expert in the field.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'm pretty sure the war he predicted was in 2005.

I've gone through the website and I find it quite interesting, but, I know it's a hoax.

Still very cool though. :) The prospect of time travel... wow.

3898000bYVcx.png

I hereby predict that at least one horrible catastrophy will occur in 2006. Nations will be filled with fear, thousands will die.

If I'm right, do I get to be a prophet too?

I hereby predict that at least one horrible catastrophy will occur in 2006. Nations will be filled with fear, thousands will die.

If I'm right, do I get to be a prophet too?

Sorry, your name isn't John. Doesn't count.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Unfair :(

I met a Swedish girl last weeken and she assuered me that Pyro's rl name translated into English was none other than John Titor!!!!!!!!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I met a Swedish girl last weeken and she assuered me that Pyro's rl name translated into English was none other than John Titor!!!!!!!!

You can't trust Swedish women.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Thats a tad stereotypical dontcha think?

knkcopy.jpg

You can't trust people who stereotype either.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

lol you automatically assume i talked to a girl online :P

Iida just so happens to be the most beutiful girl ive ever met in my entire life ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

If you look at the context of my quoting you'd see that I was kidding!

My goodness...

summerpngwy6.jpg

Of course its a hoax. But that doesnt mean its rubbish. Ive read quite a bit about john titor and read lots up on the theories hes suggesting and its very clever and most of it is way beyond me. Whoever pretended to be him was obviously an expert in the field.

Picked a clever way to get his points across too. No foo' is going to listen to some guy babble on about stuff in lectures, but what's sure to grab attention is pretending to be a time traveller over the internet. Kinda cool I think.

If you look at the context of my quoting you'd see that I was kidding!

My goodness...

merc_pwnz_pyro.gif muahahaha

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I dont know why but it seems like 90% of Mericfulls posts from the last couple of weeks are about swedish women. Going through a phase are we? :P

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons