How do I anything?

Cheat

I want to return to Runescape but I have no idea what to do. I have no money and only untradeable equipment - this does include rapier + overloads. I don't know how the EoC combat works. I haven't played since last summer. I want to know how to make some money, what vital new quests I need to work towards, what equipment I should be getting, what new dailies/ DnD's should I be doing for experience. Basically how do I play runescape now?

Here are my stats:

o6hd7r.png

Also does anyone interact in RS anymore? I wondered around and its only near maxed players standing there in silence or skilling in silence. I might just stick to 07Scape.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Sometimes silence fit me better than getting abuse. I have grown weary of the online gaming community that I have switched several games because of the constant abuse people were throwing at each other, and thus I am more than happy with the silence.

Better that than "hey noob why don't you have torva?" I got the other day.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Throw a EE in that and you are pretty much good to go.

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

You should work on getting a chaotic claws/drygores for melee, arma bstaff chaotic staff/virtus wand+book for mage, and a royal xbow for ranged.

fixed. Ports are a good activity to do to get high level armor, if you have void right now, qbd would be pretty good money with void+royal cbow (~300k).

Higher summoning (get charms from slayer or barraging dags) and melee should be a priority, as should getting drygores.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

To start player owned ports you need 90 in one of the following: fishing, slayer, runecrafting, herlore, prayer or thieving. You have 2 of them, so you can start it, and I suggest you do, it will take several months. There is a portral in Port Sarim docks, and it starts with a tutorial. To fully do ports, you need 90 in all the above skills, so if you cant decide what to do, start working on them. Reward from ports is lvl 85 armour.

To learn EoC combat, I suggest you go slaying.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Port = Player Owned Port

EE = Enhanced Excalibur

tim_chenw2.png

Why is EE so good now? What other gear should I aim for other than drygores? Whats the best amulet/gloves in the game now? Any new quest items that I desperately need? Any good guides for beasting POP?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

EE is a t89 offhand, which basically an offhand drygore, which are the best weapons in game. So if you can wield t90 weapons you can save on cost by getting a EE, which doesn't require much in term of skills for Seers Village Hard Task. As far as gear you can us, void would be my best suggestion. I use Karil's for range, Akrisae for magic, and Verac's for melee since they are cheaper options to the equivalent GWD armor for what I do. I suppose if you have the money go for the GWD armor sets for melee and range and Ganodermic for magic. But I would get void and wait until Monday/Tuesday considering an update coming that will change armor slightly. It then become if you want defensive or offensive armor.

Also, with the exception of void and Gano, all the armor I mentioned are t70.

Best amulets are Arcane steam (magic), Saradomin's murmur (range), Saradomin's whisper (melee), and fury (all class). As for rings the best would be onyx (i) followed by the sixth age circuit. For each class it would be the DKS ring (i) version. For gloves I think it is the one's dropped by Automatons are best.

With that said, you should do as many quest related to The world Wakes as you can. That is the only way you can kill Automatons and get the sixth age circuit. Complete Ritual of the Mahjarrat, The Firemaker's Curse, Branches of Darkmeyer, The Void Stares Back, and The Chosen Commander. For the royal crossbow you must complete Songs of the Depth for the base crossbow, buy the royals parts to place on the base crossbow, and get Queen Black Dragon to brandish your crossbow.

As for POP you should head over to the POP thread in the main discussion board and look up information such as good crew, totems, scroll mission, regions, etc. You should also read the guide on it here on tip.it.

Hope this helps

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]