RIP Shiva Discussion thread.

Newptor

Thats really sad :(. I'm sorry to hear about it :(.

Someone so young doesn't deserve to have their life taken away like that.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read that article on his passing... pretty sad, he was only 18... poor guy, shiva you were too young,,,,

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people

I never knew him personally, but seeing the impact of his passing on the community is only a testament to what a great person he is. It makes me appreciate the life I have, friends and my family. My condolences to his family and whoever knew him.

100chefhatszo6.png

This is heartbreaking news... i didnt know what to make of the RIP shiva's in all the sigs.. i thought he quit. But to find out like this that he died was really a terrible shock.. he was such a nice guy.. such a nice guy.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

I didn't know him too well, saw a few of his posts but this hits hard. I never thought I would be affected too much by the death of someone who I only ever saw posting a couple of times online but this is a sad day for me and us. I hope he's gone to a better place

I heard about the news about a week back from some old mates who I still keep in contact with (I don't hang out on RuneScript or Tip.it's IRC's any more so it had been some time since I spoke to Shiva).

I must say it saddened me at first, but while I read through the replies here, tears formed in my eyes.

Shiva and I didn't have a very pleasant introduction - we argued on a thread here about some stupid thing, back when I was a moderator. I didn't think much of him at first, but as time went on, I did get to know him much better. Since he was of Indian descent and I am an Aussie, we shared a love for the game of Cricket, but definitely didn't share each others opinions on it.. lol. Many heated debates were had, but in the end we still remained friends.

The last memory I have of him was one day when the RuneScript chatters, including myself, demolished the competition in several games of CW. Shiva and I were teaming, me in ancients/melee and him in range/melee.

As a community member, he was enthusiastic, bright, and a helluva lot of fun. Many of you guys and girls will hold fond memories of the TET events, where he was a constant attendee.

If the Kumar family does get a chance to read these comments, I'd like to wish my sincerest condolences. May you find some peace from this terrible event.

RIP.

The death of anyone you know is hard enough, let alone someone so young with such a seemingly bright future ahead of him. I'm sorry to say I never knew Shiva away from Tip, but several of those who mourn him are my friends. I offer my deepest condolences and this blessing to the family and friends of Shiva.

"May the LORD bless you, and keep you: may the LORD make his face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you: May the LORD lift up his countenance upon you, and grant you peace." Num. 6:24-26

"In a beautiful blue lagoon on a clear day,

a fine sailing ship spreads its brilliant

white canvas in a fresh morning breeze and

sails out to the open sea. We watch her

glide away magnificently through the deep

blue and gradually see her grow smaller and

smaller as she nears the horizon. Finally,

where the sea and sky meet, she slips silently

from sight, and someone near me says, 'there,

she is gone!'

Gone where? Gone from sight. That is all.

She is still as large in mast and hull and

sail, still just as able to bear her load.

And we can be sure that, just as we say,

'there, she is gone' another says, 'there, she comes!'."

Henry Van [author's last name is filtered]

jfroggy

a few people pmed me about using the shiva part in my sig , feel free

yes its truely very tragic that he died , i pmed newptor with a memorial idea for our passed away friend

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

I just found out today that Shiva died.

I am really sorry to hear that

I talked with him a few time on Mirc

further I knew him not that well.

my dearest sympathy,

Thomas

Hexed_Helen.png

Gilgamesh, are you trying to make a bad name for yourself? Because I think it might be working.

I never new Shiva, but from all of these posts, I'm incredibly sad that he has left us, RIP Shiva :(

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

I am new to this forum group, but i have read alot of the posts on the subject of Shiva passing away, and it gave me an idea of how to remember him, and let all see what he was like....

I was thinking that possibly a new thread could be started, and it could hold the posts that Shiva made, not necasarily all of them, but the ones that show his absolute best qualities, although from what i read it seems as if all of his qualities were awesome....

Once again, Rest In Peace Shiva

Midniteskies

I have been away for a while from the boards, and come back to see a beloved tip.it member has died, and it breaks my heart...

I never really knew him, but my friend Mel was very good friends with him, and is now crushed over this news.

I wish his family and friends well to get through this tragic situation

R.I.P Shiva :(

If any of you do get the adress to his family, Please if you could send it to me so I may also send his family flowers..

I hope that the police can find out what happent to him and I hope to see this resolved soon.

We will all miss you. :'(

Ohmygod i can't believe this.. :( :( :(

when i first came to a tip it event , the one where u dropped for around 20 million. well he dropped me a guthix kite...that was about last year

I then became RS member and ive seen him again , i thanked him many times...i was his fan :(

cant believe hes gone ... Strenght to his family

R.I.P. Shiva ... :( :( :(

tifsbti6oi.gif

Was very busy lately so wasnt able to check tip it, just came back here and see Shiva is no more :cry:

He didnt know me, i did know him, but that doesnt matter anymore...and now he has passed away...i thought he just quit the game or something, as i had already noticed that i didnt see him here anymore... :cry:

RIP Shiva

dakgootje17.gif

Ex-quest-caper since combat 81

Lost due to the defence 65-requirement

to be honest i never knew the guy but from all these post he sounds like one gerat guy and it makes me sad to know tht such a great person especially at his age hadto leave the earth. so shiva rest in peace and i know you'll ahv a great after life and i send my depest sympathy to his family and all his friend :(

This is really sad news. I used to enjoy his posts and views that he posted here as he was one of the few mature posters around. I had met him a few times ingame and chatted a while although we never got to know each other very well.

He will be missed. His background is also so similar to mine that it hits even harder. May his soul rest in peace.

This is exactly what I was trying to type. I am truly shocked at this news. I only knew Shiva a little, but I did meet him. He was an inspirational person I met an idol player to me. He was also one of the most generous, and generally good people I have ever met, and he still is. Whenever I saw his name I instanly payed attention like he was a movie star. Shiva barely knew me, but our similarities were very similar. The same ethnicity, the same type of school-life, the same general persona, the same career interest, in fact my first name, which I will keep with-held, in Hinduism, translates into Shiva. I have even experinced a death of someone similar to his. Although I think it seems slightly self-centerd, to find that someone so similar to me had tragically died at such a young age with so much to live for slowly crushed me as I realized he hadn't quit... I will always remember Shiva, how I respected him, and how I am still awed at his excellence today. May he rest in honored peace.

Acolyte of the OoC.