RIP Shiva Discussion thread.

Newptor

quietly I stand, the wind coming off the ice mountain and ruffling my hair, chilling me to the bone and turning my tears to crystalline droplets of clear ice

my dear proud and most honourable friend, this today, I shall slay nay monster nor man, but stand silently, raising my sword in tribute and salute, to one that I respect and admire.... both as a warrior and a comrade

you were a awesome friend, teacher, helper and always laughing and smiling

and for many, the final sheathing of your sword, will be a great loss

as I stand beside my fellow rs players, tip.it forum members and your friends and family, I just wanna say thank you so much

Wolfe-mage

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea buddy... I just heard about it today.

I still remember when we first met in-game.

We were plotting with Rhys and Barihawk to kill Blipo after his party.

:? You know, my respect level for you four just went down.

Me

Rhys

Barihawk

and Shiva makes four people...

I doubt you remember that particular party anyway... We we're just joking around and stuff after you hosted a find me game.

You gave a bad clue and we got rather annoyed about that...

He struck me as a pretty cool guy.

:cry:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Thats horrible :(

i remember my first drop party being a Tip.It one. I had met him, and we bagan talking. I never though of adding him, thinking he would just think i wanted to mooch off of him, but i found him as a great inspiration to me. he helped me out after the party planning out the ways i should make money, train, and raise levels. i considered him a true friend, even if i had only spoke to him once for about 30 minutes.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

quietly I stand, the wind coming off the ice mountain and ruffling my hair, chilling me to the bone and turning my tears to crystalline droplets of clear ice

my dear proud and most honourable friend, this today, I shall slay nay monster nor man, but stand silently, raising my sword in tribute and salute, to one that I respect and admire.... both as a warrior and a comrade

you were a awesome friend, teacher, helper and always laughing and smiling

and for many, the final sheathing of your sword, will be a great loss

as I stand beside my fellow rs players, tip.it forum members and your friends and family, I just wanna say thank you so much

Wolfe-mage

amen...

maxsig28nv.gif

Despite having received news of this yesterday, the thought still leaves me very much at a loss of words.

I still recall him very well in the #runescape chat where he did indeed tried to keep the place going with conversations and was always quite friendly towards the users.

He was a dedicated person to the community and upheld his work as a TET member and much more.

Rest in peace, Shiva. You will be greatly missed by many here.

A sweet and true friend,

Like an arrow in clear skies.

You cannot feel the burden we bear,

When such a loved one dies.

Together we shall never forget,

Never let his memory rest.

After all his mind was pure,

And his friendship best.

What do we seek in this attempt?

A flower in our eyes.

But why forget a good friend,

When he suddenly dies.

You nor I know of the anguish,

That his family faced.

But finaly one may say,

That he is in his rightfull place.

Greater than you or I,

But I do not fear of,

For he was one of generosity,

Plesent as a dove.

What would have wanted,

In his dying breath?

Loving family and friends,

Before his death.

He got what he was sent here for,

The emotions of us all.

We grieve for that sad day,

When he took his greatest fall.

In loving memory of you Shiva. May you guide us all.

Ian

lambosig1.png

A sweet and true friend,

Like an arrow in clear skies.

You cannot feel the burden we bear,

When such a loved one dies.

Together we shall never forget,

Never let his memory rest.

After all his mind was pure,

And his friendship best.

What do we seek in this attempt?

A flower in our eyes.

But why forget a good friend,

When he suddenly dies.

You nor I know of the anguish,

That his family faced.

But finaly one may say,

That he is in his rightfull place.

Greater than you or I,

But I do not fear of,

For he was one of generosity,

Plesent as a dove.

What would have wanted,

In his dying breath?

Loving family and friends,

Before his death.

He got what he was sent here for,

The emotions of us all.

We grieve for that sad day,

When he took his greatest fall.

In loving memory of you Shiva. May you guide us all.

Ian

That was...beautiful...I know its corny but it is beautiful...

maxsig28nv.gif

... :(

... I'm just... wow....... :cry:

Words fail me. Someone so young and full of promise. What a damn shame. Rest peacefully, Shiva. You will be missed.

Kiara

... R.I.P. :cry:

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Thanks chico,

Nothing can prepare you for the hit that his family must have taken.

Ive lost grandparents after they were getting better then just gone, and thats more or less expected.

But a son?

Ian

lambosig1.png

I never really knew him, but it feels like Tip.It community has lost a great member after reading these posts. 'Shiva'; he must have done the some great things as lord 'Shiva', I feel honor, whenever I say that name since I find it really greatful. I can't say anymore, as I feel really bad for his family :(

My sympathy for his parents. :cry:

...Officials believe he fell or walked into the lake and drowned....

...Mr. Kumar was 5-foot-8, Mr. Smith said, so under normal circumstances he should have been able to stand up in the water even if he could not swim...

Ugh.... I feel sick... I once asked Shiva what I should do to bring in long-term money, and he told me to smith. And so I smithed.

The only time I saw Shiva after that was at his last solely hosted drop party in the desert, amongst all the people gathered there, Shiva called my name and asked how my smithing was going.. I told him it was my highest skill level by far, and the last thing he did was a smiley face.

Woah, I didn't plan on writting this much...

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

My Runescape nick is Dubb777 and I just wanted to say I am very sorry to have heard about your loss , I normally dont frequent the forums much but I saw this on the tip it website. I wanted to share with you what I wrote in the guestbook that is on the other thread.

"""Though I did not know this young man in life , very simply I read a message posting of his tragic passing. Shiva's kindness and his good nature has touched even my heart through the words of his friends in our online gaming community of Runescape. I myself feel a great loss in my life for never getting the chance to meet him. I am quite sure that his family will take comfort in knowing that so many thought well of him.

I pray that God shines His love down on all of the hearts of his family and the friends that have been touched by this young man in his life. I am very sorry to hear of your loss."""

I just wanted to share that with all of you because it did touch my heart to see the love from so many that knew this fine young man. I hope that these few words might help those that knew him a little bit in your time of sadness though I know it has been over a month since he passed.

Again , I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

God be with you all , the family and friends of such a fine young man.

Dubb777

My Runescape nick is Dubb777 and I just wanted to say I am very sorry to have heard about your loss , I normally dont frequent the forums much but I saw this on the tip it website. I wanted to share with you what I wrote in the guestbook that is on the other thread.

"""Though I did not know this young man in life , very simply I read a message posting of his tragic passing. Shiva's kindness and his good nature has touched even my heart through the words of his friends in our online gaming community of Runescape. I myself feel a great loss in my life for never getting the chance to meet him. I am quite sure that his family will take comfort in knowing that so many thought well of him.

I pray that God shines His love down on all of the hearts of his family and the friends that have been touched by this young man in his life. I am very sorry to hear of your loss."""

I just wanted to share that with all of you because it did touch my heart to see the love from so many that knew this fine young man. I hope that these few words might help those that knew him a little bit in your time of sadness though I know it has been over a month since he passed.

Again , I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

God be with you all , the family and friends of such a fine young man.

Dubb777

That was real nice...

I really regret not knowing him, and as I cant attend the slayer tower memorial (5am) i'll use his sig to remember him as some of the others are doing. It feels like the only thing I can do :\

R.I.P