1 Space Super Set?

Biabf

Okie, For a Super Set you need to have a Super Attack Potion, Super Strength Potion and Super Defence Potion. These boost your levels by quite a bit, used a lot for pking, training and just overall fighting. At the moment the have to be in their own vials. I'm thinking we can mix the three together to make a Super Set Potion. This therefore only takes 1 inventory space giving trainers more room for food or other potions. Comments?

sig5235ro7.jpg

I like it! Would save precious bank space :P
Yeah same goes with inventory. I was thinking like you can only mix the serperate pots with ones of the same dosage
sig5235ro7.jpg

Okie, For a Super Set you need to have a Super Attack Potion, Super Strength Potion and Super Defence Potion. These boost your levels by quite a bit, used a lot for pking, training and just overall fighting. At the moment the have to be in their own vials. I'm thinking we can mix the three together to make a Super Set Potion. This therefore only takes 1 inventory space giving trainers more room for food or other potions. Comments?

If Jagex implimented this, then everyone would want to mix all the potions together. Then eventually someone would come up with an idea to mix certain potions together to make an invincible pot.

Offline and unavailable.

To keep balance, you could allow super sets to be put into one set, and only super sets and/or regular strength, defense, attack pots. In return, only high level herblorists could do it, and there could also be a decrease in the effect of the new "super mixed pot."

Former TET Leader and Member

I don't think that would be a great idea. How are we to know that a finished super strength potion no longer has active ingredients in in that would create a diffrent effect when mixed with the super defense potion?

A giid example of that is the guthix rest. It requires 2 guams and a marrintil to make. That shows that two diffrent herbs will mix themselves togather under certain cirumstances.

~M

Sounds like a decent idea.

Altho I would make it a bit harder to do then just mix them together. Like you need a certain herb lvl to mix certain potions together and there is a chance of like 25% that the potion becomes useless.

Maybe even make the ''superset pots'' untradable, so people who do herblore get a little headstart over pure combat trainers and make herblore a little bit more important skill if you want to be a great pker.

Imo other skills should get a little bit involved in pking atleast. This way herblore could be giving you that little extra above other people that dont bother with leveling other skills beside combat stats.

Rsn; System 0

Current Smithing XP; 31,4M (Ranked #9)

only if rangers get a super range pot :lol:

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

I actually thought of that awhile ago, but immediatly dismissed the idea when I thought about it thouroghly. Just how are you going to mix 3 4 dose pots in the same vial? :?

And if you mix three one doeses, wouldn't you have to drink the entire potion instead of one dose to get the entire effect? If you just drunk one dose of this, then since the potion is dilluted, it would only give 1/3rd the effect of each. It just wouldn't work.

1 / 3 super atk + 1 / 3 super str + 1 / 3 super def = 3 / 3 super pot...

you would need to drink the full pot to give the same action... (all at once or just 3x drink)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

maybe, maybe not. if it were to come into the game to blance the idea there would have to be side effects.

side effects: when mixiing pots may explode and get hurt/poisened

when you drink the "super" pot it should only give half or 3/4 of how much your stats are meant to go up

a small amount of damamge done because of how instable the potion must be when you drink it (maybe 5-10 damge depending on your level)

extremely high herblroe level needed to mix the two.

that should make it balanced

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|