Welcome to the latest edition of the Premier Club Newsletter!
All the latest news on what's hitting RuneScape in the next couple of months. Discover the next evolution of the Barrows and see what else to expect in the wake of the Battle of Lumbridge.
You may have noticed that you've received a gift recently. As a thank you to you, our loyal Premier Club members, we've given you every gamecard-exclusive piece of content, totally free!
- Sinister clown mask - brand new and just in time for Halloween! Take on the guise of a seriously creepy clown - This will be available from Thursday 24th October.
- Bloodpouncer - your new pet can forage for items and perform a range of emotes as it grows from baby to adolescent to adult.
- Aurora armour - inspired by the rising sun, this red-hot cosmetic armour comes with the fiery aurora blade.
- Skypouncer outfit - dress like the fearsome feline pet, complete with cape.
- Capoeira outfit - taking inspiration by the Brazilian martial art, use this outfit to invite any other player to perform a unique two-person emote!
Coming up in RuneScape:
Barrows 2 - Super Barrio Brothers
The Barrows brothers are back in an all-new dungeon! They're tougher than ever before - but Barrows loot is more valuable too.
- You'll need a special new item to access this new dungeon, hidden beneath the existing Barrows Dungeon
- Take on three brothers at once alongside fellow adventurers. Defeat them before another three join the fight!
- Survive and you'll enter a one-on-one fight with their leader. Win, and there's the chance you'll pick up a piece of brand new level 90 armour and shields, available for all classes.
Access this new high-level Dungeon in November.
Even more amazing content to look forward to
- Harbingers of Tuska. A brand new high-level Slayer creature, capable of ranged and melee attacks. Take it down and you've got a chance of bagging a segment of a broken mask. Reassemble a mask for XP in a choice of skills!
- Lumbridge Rebuildathon. Pick up the pieces of Lumbridge and use it to rebuild what once was! Band together with the rest of the RuneScape community to hunt for resources and return Lumbridge to its former glory.
- Christmas Event. We can't release any details on our annual festive event just yet - watch this space...
So does that mean the Lumbridge rebuilding won't be released until next month?