Andrew Gower's new game

Earthman

Takes literally like 5 minutes if not less to create a Steam account.

It must be annoying for him that every tweet he posts, no matter about what, will have at least one person mentioning things like "hurr have you tried the eoc andrew"

Looks promising, but I was disappointed when I saw the video. There are so many games like this one already out, I think he's trying to compete on a market that already has a lot of games of this type.

It looks alright, but we all Know hes capable of so much more

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The EoC jokes are in danger of becoming the next "then I took an arrow to the knee hurr hurrr..."

I have pity on the RS community.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Strikes me as very basic kinda dime a dozen type game, sort of thing I'd expect from like a uni student or a new learning dev as like an initial foray into larger scale dev; for some like Andrew Gower who was the lead dev on one of the largest marketing leadings mmos out there for a good part of the 00s it just seems rather lackluster and simple.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue