Anyone remeber me? :)

ChewyShoe

Err, I am kind of bored. I just thought i'd pop in and see if any of my old friends were still playing. I quit Y!PP a little while ago because I got to much money and it lacked real things to do with it, but such is life :).

Anyways, just thought i'd say hello :).

Oh and I might be playing again, having some troubles with my recovs (I forgot my password, it wasn't the standard one I used for online games.) So hopefully I can get that back again :).

I dont know you but i have seen your name around waaaay back.. many many years ago

If i am not wrong you are one of the richest people in RS with 83 pink party hats..

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

Hee hee hee.. i wonder how he got those :)

Welcome back. He's either a very keen merchant or a great programme re-writer if the pink phat thing is true.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Oh I remember the name. You had a massive topic where you were going to take an apprentice but I don't remember anything ever coming from it. People had like Chewy Sandal and Chewy Thong and stuff :lol:

And I seem to remembe the actual number of party hats has been rumoured and gossiped to be anything from twelve to a thousand and twelve heh.

Err, I am kind of bored. I just thought i'd pop in and see if any of my old friends were still playing. I quit Y!PP a little while ago because I got to much money and it lacked real things to do with it, but such is life :).

Oh and I might be playing again, having some troubles with my recovs (I forgot my password, it wasn't the standard one I used for online games.) So hopefully I can get that back again :).

Hey long time no see man. Don't forget who helped you get there.

-Kdog

Me? Did i help him get there?

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Hey long time no see man. Don't forget who helped you get there.

-Kdog

Dog! You still play man? Send me a PM if you want my msn or anything :). And yeah you helped me a little =p.

Hi,

you don't know me, but I remember you from some guides if I remember correctly :)

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Guest AshKaYu

I feel like I should know who you are, even though I don't and have never heard of you before lol. If you read 'The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe' you'd know what I mean.

Anywho, welcome back :)

hehe than we are 2 ppl just starting again chewy, and i think u should give me free st00f !

I want fr33 st00f to0. :(

Welcome back Chewy. I remember the name. Don't know why, but I do. Perhaps it's because it's not like most of the names you see today. Like Inuyasha1343455 or whatever.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Wow funny you should come back now. I was just going through some unfiled papers i have had lying around for ages and found one of your posts from scapeboard that i had printed out.It was back when i was buying my first r2h and wanted to print out the 19 different options you had back then :D

It brought back some great memories of rsc...

Welcome back

seph54646lrlr.jpg

hehe than we are 2 ppl just starting again chewy, and i think u should give me free st00f !

Lol, we should start a lets get high together clan =p. And no, you can't have anything you dirty bum of a man.

*waves*

Good to see you're alive :)

Heya punk :).

Wb Chewy. You've got me on msn if you have any questions about how rs2 is. By the way, have you ever posted a bank pic anywhere before? Oh, and an 'extension' of that original forum you started up with me and Duke and one other guy is still up and running at http://www.runeboard.com.

Naw, I had it all on mules and I didn't like to log onto them. I gave that stuff away anyway. (I don't even have a single pink left, I don't think).

Still waiting on them to process my request teehee.

Still waiting? :(

Grug how you been.. Its me the real Grug... :lol:... You still playing on that name.. that you took all them years ago like 4 years now.. I was on the top 500 when you took him :roll:

If anyone here has played this game long enough they will recall jagex made everyone reset their recovery questions becasue alot of people entered junk like (gdfijgfd) Which is when you took my account :wink: ... You ever use your old old account killmessiah.. :lol:

Hope you are not to worried to post :wink:

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink