10 years

KnightLite

I remember the roads between cities being packed with people talking about things...or going fishing with a buddy in karamja so you'd have someone to talk to. But now the vast land of runescape are dull and void, with only a handful of people dashing from one location to the next.

Catherby beach was where all the poor people tried to make a living. So goofy but it was nice. Funny how remembering back it was like RS was a second life: "making a living", living economy, etc, etc.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I made my first tip.it account in 2006, but lost forgot about it. So I made this account two years later. I got introduced to RS some time shortly after RS2 was released, in 2004. I didn't really start playing until 2006 ish. And I have been really on and off the game up until last year. Usually I have got bored or haven't had the time, with school, university, a job, travelling.  

I guess I spend most of my time in off topic, not really in general, even when I was actively playing. To be fair I hardly post or check here, most of the people I chat with don't hang out here anymore. 

tl;dr My lifestory on TIF

rosssigfinal.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I actually saw a post on reddit about Runescape so decided to check it out aswell as my old haunts. Feels odd to come back here and try to recreate those same feeling I had 10 years ago. Oh well...

• 2 months later...

Yep you have as of about 3 weeks ago it says :P. I can't say I've heard of the trophies though...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I think I still have about 2 years to go before I hit 10 years, joined when I was 14 and am 22 now - a lot has changed eh. RS was such a time sink when I used to play 4-5 years ago, now I waste my time doing other pointless things instead! :)

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Does March 05 count as old timer at this point?

Either way, I don't play anymore. Miss the TIF community every now and then, though. I definitely lost interest in RS after skill capes came out, despite grinding for 2 of them afterwards.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Well, the TIF community ain't totally gone, we still have the regulars here in OT.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

damn staight. I also went for a skill cape, and to this dat I am approximately 1 week away from a fire cape....but I just don't care that much anymore.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

damn staight. I also went for a skill cape, and to this dat I am approximately 1 week away from a fire cape....but I just don't care that much anymore.

1 week away from 99 fm? I hate to burst your bubble but you can do it 1-99 in like 4 days...on F2P.. :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

1 week away from 99 fm? I hate to burst your bubble but you can do it 1-99 in like 4 days...on F2P.. :P.

This was always doable

I mean...I guess? I was only playing a couple hours at a time. Dont make me consider recovering my password!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...