The Greatest Clans of All Time

FooK-A-Ji

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of haters i see that died to Mi, we could and did crash every single war we could find and you couldnt do anything about it, we didnt log, didnt x didnt 3 item.

true power 8)

MORE HONOR THEN ANY CLAN EVER IN RS1.

haters say what u like

If I due remember correctly,there was no honor in Rs1.Also next time you make a list of the greatest clans maybe you should put Bk because they remained a very powerful clan despite Osiris quitting and were winners of the biggest war in Rs history :roll:

There was alot of respect and honor in rs1 that Mi held up to, since your one of those skill total people i dought you even stepped into wild that much and when you did u prob logged as soon as you were low food 8)

And Mi vs Rsd longest war ever, was around 7 hours when Mi was only left standing 8)

Alot of haters i see that died to Mi, we could and did crash every single war we could find and you couldnt do anything about it, we didnt log, didnt x didnt 3 item.

true power 8)

MORE HONOR THEN ANY CLAN EVER IN RS1.

haters say what u like

If I due remember correctly,there was no honor in Rs1.Also next time you make a list of the greatest clans maybe you should put Bk because they remained a very powerful clan despite Osiris quitting and were winners of the biggest war in Rs history :roll:

There was alot of respect and honor in rs1 that Mi held up to, since your one of those skill total people i dought you even stepped into wild that much and when you did u prob logged as soon as you were low food 8)

And Mi vs Rsd longest war ever, was around 7 hours when Mi was only left standing 8)

Mi lost that war dude, only rsd was left standing with about 40 people at the alter.

If we lost that war how come there was 10 Mi members standing at alter when we finished? were any of you there, errrr no? Ok so your point is valid :D

Lets see,

Every clan was scared to war Mi on an england server. Correct

Mi was the first clan to have a rule about not logging,xing,3item. Correct

No1 could stop us from crashing any war we wanted. Correct

Mi were the only clan that knew what they were doing in the wild. Correct

Mi was the first ever pking only clan, no skill total. Correct

All of those facts make Mi a peice of rs history.

And are you all skill totalers? cause people like you never stepped into wild anyway :$

But w/e if this is the list of skill total and pking then mi's not in it, but for pking we are.

Other clans are not PK only because MI was, it was just a test of time. Now I for one can not really comment on MIs history and what not because I was not around then, but surely if so many people disagree then how can it be great? Greatness is all perception after all, so if the majority disagree then does not that make it invalid?

blacksignaturewn1.png

there all skillers and never stepped in wild so i dont think so :P

Moron i was S n a p e r lvl 83 plate pure i was an rpk at the war, with a skill total of about 600.

RSD won that war, coming back 2 hours after rsd left and taking pics at the alter doesnt mean you won..

towards the end it was only sue me and adx1 coming up to the alter with the rest of mi hiding at castle killing people going for food.

If you were actually there you would know this and wouldnt be running your mouth.

If we lost that war how come there was 10 Mi members standing at alter when we finished? were any of you there, errrr no? Ok so your point is valid :D

Lets see,

you know NOTHING about clan history NONE of those rules were revolutionary in any way.

And even if u didnt lose the war winning 1 war doesn't make u legendary either, ive won more wars singlehandedly lol no one put me down on this list

Lets see,

And are you all skill totalers? cause people like you never stepped into wild anyway :$

But w/e if this is the list of skill total and pking then mi's not in it, but for pking we are.

Believe I've pked with you many times before... been using the wild since it came out, was using the sheep field in Lumby before that, barb village bridge sometimes too.

I dont believe what im hearing, you have forgot one of the best clans that rained through rs1 for like a year.

Mi

We ruled the f2p wilderness with no competition with 50 members, clans with 100 members were scared to fight us in wars and declined agaisnt us because of how good we were.

Even the legendary RSD were SCARED TO WAR US ON AN ENGLAND SERVER??? yes thats right scared because of how much xp this clan had at pking.

This clan was formed by alot of great pkers (both female and male), alot of these pkers were lone pkers who never joined a clan before, and with the one rule of not allowing to attack members in the clan on clan trips but allowing them to attack each other not on clan trips, i dont even know how the clan held together.

Lead by Sue me and adx1, then lead by llama0 after they quit Mi and then disbanded with rs2 coming along.

Then u got the

bdk

razorz

wanderers

di

lol MI was a joke, yea they were powerful for like a month and then they disbanded, those type of clans are a dime a dozen, you have to have atleast a little bit of staying power to be considered one of the greatest clans of all time, and as far as allowing members to pk each other on non clan trips..thats EXACTLY how the "clan" failed

MI lasted for only 1 month, how the hell do u consider a clan that lasted just 1 month to be one of The Greatest.....

di

NO ONE, not even bdk (the other super clan from rsc 2002-2003, led by robin hood and zar family 2, first major clan with an 80 hp requirement, I was a friend of zar and robin and got in with 75 hp, 80 mage and 80+ thieving) makes clans and small pk groups entirely switch servers just to avoid them except damage incorporated. all the high levels want to be in it, it's brilliantly run, all of the members are through and through experienced pkers with nothing to gain except kill others, and their forums have even become a community of its own with over one million posts.

cant beat it.

:?

People dont switch servers because they fear Di,they switch because they dont want a fight a battle in which Di will not stop returning.

There is only about 10 true experienced pkers in Di,a few of which retired already.Unless you call experienced calling more and more people in a p2p fight until they win.

As for the forums,its a great community,however dont ignore the fact that it is biased in many ways :wink:

bk has the pimpest community 8)

I was the last few that was at alter and mi won the war 8) but w/e have your views, Mi was the best pkin clan ever on rs1.

And mr orbital who ive never seen step foot in wild, you know nothing about how logging and xing effected pking in rs1, we made it revolutionary by being the only clan who did'nt thus the only clan with honor :D

Lets see,

Vid, both me AND Orb are old clan people you fool :lol: never stepped foot in the wildy lmfao? Also Rage if you want to mention him.

MI aren't owt special, but if you want an argument about old times Vid(Don't say u've never seen my name before cus I know thats BS) then boyo, bring it on :).

"Mi was the best pkin clan ever on rs1. "

Quite a claim to make for a clan who never won a war and lasted for only a month. How do you back that one up? Especially when you have to consider a host of other clans like RSD, BDK, etc

Actually I lived in the wild on rs1, and saw you in it many times (I'm assuming your Lord Vid?) I didn't x or log either, well I'd log sometimes if it was some moron who couldn't catch and I was like 10 spaces away cause I'd want to switch servers so I didn't have to walk back up.

maybe you did step in wild but you didnt live in it did you :P

and from being in wild everyday i saw the effects that Mi had, i just think they deserve to be rememberd :)

I lived quite happily, alot more kills then I did deaths :).

Sabres

'The'

Gladz

BDK

Rsmob

Razors

Death Corpz

RSD

DI

I second that list

Third. In that order, naturally :D

Falador's Dark Army. Proud and strong. Broken by the leader's perm ban. I was the leader. We were small, but we did our deeds, my old char was banned, but I plan to make a comeback.

Usually big clans have been heard of and have leaders that are more than level 50.

rememebrd for the greatest pk clan in rs1 8)

And we won our only war lol, non of you were there, we were left standing but W/e the war was rushed into and no1 made claims of how to win the war.

Either killed the most of opposite side

Claim alter

Last clan standing.

Mi were the last clan standing but rsd may have held the alter for long, and loads of rsd just used weakens rofl :roll:

And how are we supposed to win wars if EVERYONE declined to war agaisnt our 50 members on an england server.

I was the last few that was at alter and mi won the war 8) but w/e have your views, Mi was the best pkin clan ever on rs1.

And mr orbital who ive never seen step foot in wild, you know nothing about how logging and xing effected pking in rs1, we made it revolutionary by being the only clan who did'nt thus the only clan with honor :D

lol never seen me step in the wild eh? Must not have been in it as much as u claim :P. I had 700 times the effect on the clan world that MI had lol. As for clan "honor"..dont even question what I know about it, I was fighting for clan honor long before u ever stepped foot outside of lumbridge lol (leader of the nkka army in the fight against the messiahs..). I led along side King Sabre, Militant, Lady kalika and all the other old honorable clan leaders. I kickstarted the founding of the second syndicate alliance with an alliance between my clan the golden helms and BK, and eventually established my own alliance after its downfall that was the most powerful on the game for its time and during that establishment I took the helm was Leader of 'The' Clan. As a BK I still managed to stay in the forefront, fighting in the last alliance against bdk, and fighting rsmob and even yes your clan MI and never did i 'x' or log or any of that bs that u claimed to have established with your [cabbage] clan that lasted a month max. I have been making an impact in the runescape clan scene for over 5 years now..if you never saw me in the wild you obviously weren't looking very hard