A possible update?

biggy08755

Well while I was doing a clue I went into the wrong house in fally, I went upstairs in the furnace there and found two people their. An apprentice and a work man. the work man was mean and didn't have anything to say but the aprentice did, Heres what he said:

update.jpg

update2.jpg

What do you think about this?

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

ya, no carpentry.. they are just hinting that varrock is the next place to get upgraded.

Yeah. I also checked out the new Falador update. Has anybody noticed they added gates in the northern Falador opening? And that there are like 4 muggers in the forest just off the north-eastern path from Falador. Talk to the one called "Cuffs". Also, go to the very eastern part of Falador. There is a ladder that leads to the wall surrounding Falador city, with tons of level 21 guards there. I am assuming that more crime is going on around Falador.

PS: If anybody wants to pickpocket guards, go to Falador wall. Lots of em, just go on high detail sot eh blackness doesn't bore you to death.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

They have hinted about stuff like this for a loooooong time, they even put it on the highscores once to get everyones hopes up.

rshighscores32bs.png

I've learnt to ignore it or else you just become dissapointed.

md666.gif

Well while I was doing a clue I went into the wrong house in fally, I went upstairs in the furnace there and found two people their. An apprentice and a work man. the work man was mean and didn't have anything to say but the aprentice did, Heres what he said:

update.jpg

update2.jpg

What do you think about this?

OMG OMG lol, I so want monday to come glad i am off school.

Well, If I remember right, I'm at school so I can't check, but this is the line. It looks like the northern half of the map will be updated next, or the Al kharid area and lower varrock area will be updated then next, the the northern half, including goblin village, edge, and varrock last.

sitable chairs would be sweet

u can sit and restore energy faster :D

Would help the wild greatly when you're running away, make a chair drop it and tehn they fall into it :twisted:, Also musical chairs.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.