a connection between agility and thieving?

deadmeet1234

a couple days ago i was messing around with a friend, and thieved from a regular, lvl 2, man. He decided he didn't like me pickpocketing him, so he turned around to hit me, however, when he tried to hit me, all it showed was a 0, no damage, and in my chat box i got a message along the lines of "you evade the blow with your agility", not nearly exact words, but same meaning. This got me curious, i didn't try long enough, but maybe if your agility is high enough you might gain immunity from some low lvl npc's damage? or does it simply decrease the chance of being damaged and stunned from the blows? how do the agility lvls and thieving lvls coincide with each other? in my quick scan of both agility and thieving guides i didn't notice anything along these lines, but i was wondering, has this happened to anyone else before? and if it truly is a connection between the two stats, do anyone think it would be an interesting subject to peek into?

srry if someone else posted something like this already, but it grabbed my curiosity, and has been bugging me the last few days'

by the way, i had around 40 thieving, and exactly 40 agility when this happened

misterxmansigserenityfinal4na.gif

I see it all the time in the HAM hideout. I think it helps you keep from being knocked out in there. Not sure what all it would do on other npcs

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

erm , is this new ? lol I had 75 agility when i made my run to 99 thieving and that NEVER happened to me :?

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

If theiving from HAM members and you get the "Agility" message, it does not count towards your "3 strikes" for being caught.

Theoretically you could be caught a hundred times, and as long as 98 times out of those 100 your agility helped you to avoid the blow, you would not be kicked out of HAM HQ. Happened to me all the time.

for me, this has happened at h.a.m. only

but back when i was a noob i had 1 agility and still gave me that message

btw----- when you fail to pick[ocket a male ham and it gives you the message, the damage you receive is becomes 2 instead of 2 or 3

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Hm.. I've never seen this before.

But yes, Agility and Thieving do go together!

in theory they should or should be combined, but in this game, only hams provide such support to this theory

no other npc will do this other then hams WHICH IS BULL...

This is very very interesting. And it would be cool. Hmm. I guess I should give it a try. I got 67 Agility and 52 Thieving so I'll see what happens when I thieve from a ton of lvl. 2 Mans and Woman. If it works, then awesome.

Noctis666.png