Numa Numa

Bubsa

First of all...I'm kind of sorry for posting this, but in a way, something compells me to think that I must.

Now...who remembers back in the dizzy days of 2004..2005? Perhaps? Opening their email to find either an attachment or a link to something revealing something like this:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/numa.php

(I realise that's not the original nor original link, but I don't think I can post that here)

It just brought back memories. Good memories, painful memories, repressed memories and...well, memories. I saw it when watching Channel 4's 100 Greatest Funniest Moments. Out of interest the list was...well...you don't want to know, it was that bad. Bar this...which I guess you could count as awful yet...gripping.

Anyway, enjoy...I think.

My girlfriend has that song on her iPod. :P

Classic video.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Good gawd.. I hate that video.

I didn't even bother opening it. Wth is so funny about some fat guy acting like an idiot on his webcam, I've never even smiled at it even the first time I saw it when it came out.

Runescaper (off and on) since late 2001

When I saw this topic I was like "Bubsa posting this?!?!?!" :P

Anyway yeah, the song is still a classic. Btw what was top of the funniest list bubsa? I forgot to watch it.

sig2ho7.jpg

:shock: Sadly I've seen that video years ago....but now that I look at it again it looks JUST LIKE my bf's real life best friend who lives just outside Atlanta. His name is Michael and thats scary....

Cmon bubsa, you know better than to post videos that are like 3 years old, especially when it wasnt funny in the first place.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I always wonder with that video, if it had been made by a 'celebrity' rather than a random fat kid, would the celebrity have been hilarious and we'd all have laughed with him? Rather than laughing at the kid?

The song is really addiciting though :P

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

Theres a much better video outthere of a crazy german singing this song. And he starts going mental and evil laughing before smashing the record over his head. I'll try and find it if i can.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Theres a much better video outthere of a crazy german singing this song. And he starts going mental and evil laughing before smashing the record over his head. I'll try and find it if i can.

i think i know what you are talking about, didnt know it was this song though. unless im thinking of some other crazed german kid :D

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

This wasnt some kid, he was like an old man.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I think I remember the video of the old german guy. I don't remember what song it was though.
Two songs, one is the same as numma numma and the other is as Japisee said.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

True, but that didn't make it into Channel 4's list, which is a mighty shame.

I'm sorry guys, I know I've let you down but I just had a horrible horrible...horrible urge to post it.

Btw what was top of the funniest list bubsa? I forgot to watch it.

Most of the list was tripe. Peter Kay was number 1. Granted, he is smegging hilarious, but funniest moment ever? As in ever ever? And since when was Peter Kay "a moment"? It wasn't like a specific (GARLIC BREAD?!) sketch, it was the whole kaboodle. I'd hate to be called a moment :(