The rarest random event?

xpeimingx

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only had the forrester once and he gave me the best item. The top :)

Anyways i wish i would get the maze random more often (haven't recieved it since i took a break from fletching) But if i did it fast enough i would usually walk out with over 100 deaths with a truck load of nature.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

I onyl play F2P and I have had every F2P event multiple times in my 4 months of playing except, "Quiz Master" and "Leo the Gravedigger". Leo isn't rare though, I just don't train prayer levels. :lol:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

i don't think you people have realised that they are in fact RANDOM, i know that is hard to understand, but, as the title says itself, they are RANdOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!off topic: uraguay just scored against england and bridge just got beaten up by robinson :cry:

It's not completly random, stop believing everything Jagex says. I've gotten about 5 mimes, all while doing combat for a slayer task. Shadow warriors and dagannoths are very good for mimes. Strange plants while ranging and keeping still. Swarms when not moving much. Frogs while teleporting and fishing. There is definitively patterns, you just don't know what you're talking about to go claim they're totally random.

2480+ total

It's not completly random, stop believing everything Jagex says. I've gotten about 5 mimes, all while doing combat for a slayer task. Shadow warriors and dagannoths are very good for mimes. Strange plants while ranging and keeping still. Swarms when not moving much. Frogs while teleporting and fishing. There is definitively patterns, you just don't know what you're talking about to go claim they're totally random.

That is a good thought im going to go kill dagonaths i need mimes lol. :D

Random+Hobos.png

i have full mime. all i need is lean and climb emotes from mime.

i also have full zombie and emotes. got it 12 times so far.

got freaky forester twice, so just missing hat.

got odd-one-out event once. picked mystery box and got steel pl8

never got drill demon :(

~me~

i think mime is rarest, but for me, i havent gotten forester, or drill deamon. i think they are all = those rare ones.

i got mime twice in the space of 5 minutes apart :D

i dunno, but it seems to me that you get more events wcing yews and lob/ tuna/sword fishing than anytime else. maybe its just me...

tipitlessersigea3.png

ive got 5 sets of full frog and like 20 tokens i got the forester once yesterday :) and got the bottoms (make me look like a tooty fruity frootloop :oops: ) and i got the mime once when i was lvl, like, 5 (im lvl 80 now 8) ) and got the climb rope emote never gotten deamon or the zombie. do you get emotes or clothes from zombie first? :? :?:

I have been playing for 1.5 years and what did I got:

- Lots frogs!

- 2 Mazes

- 1 Evil Bob (with the jail and the balloons, not the Island)

- 1 Mime

That's it!

I still need:

- Drills, Evil Bobs, Mazes (more!), Mimes, Leos, I haven't had much :cry:

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]